Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Announcements NEW Prima Planners!

This topic contains 14 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by GinnyH GinnyH 9 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Hey Ladies!

We tossed around the idea of ordering the new Prima Planners for a project kit, but after hearing from many ladies that it’s not something they could use, we decided against it.

HOWEVER!!!!!!!! If any of you are interested in getting the planners, we can hold a special order. Please let me know IMMEDIATELY If you’re interested as Prima is starting their pre-orders now, for delivery in November! These would make EXCELLENT Christmas gifts – (just sayin’)

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

droopidog
      droopidog
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Hmmmm….

Kim
        My Blog: http://droopidog.typepad.com/my_life_up_close_and_pers/

"Puff, Puff, Pass"

RAE
        RAE
        Swirly Moderator
          Send PM

Do you know what the price is going to be? I read on FB that it’s $70?

Peggy
          Peggy
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

What????? $70????? I’m assuming that this includes a lot of doodads!!!!

Anyway, I’m afraid that I’m one of the “meh” people.

A clean house is the sign of a lazy scrapper.

anniescraps
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Sorry, it’s not for me either.

GinnyH
              GinnyH
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Sorry Krissy, not for me

ginny 🙂

Kathi
                Kathi
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

not for me either!

take time to smell the roses

Kimberly
                  Kimberly
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

That is not for me either.

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

YES!!!!!!!!! THEY ARE $70.00!!!!

And just so ya’ll know, when they called me this week trying to pre-sell them, I was like….

Me: “We talked to the group via Facebook to try to gauge interest, and it just doesn’t seem to be something my ladies are into right now, but because we do good business with Prima, I’ll see if anyone would like to special order. How much are they selling for?”

Them: “Retail is $70.00.”

ME: “ARE YOU F*KING HIGH?!?!?!”

Them: ” Well they’re really superior quality, you know.. they’re PRIMA……..”

I didn’t even hear the rest, to be honest. I’m not paying that much for a planner that I probably won’t even use. But, there is a huge following of people who are into planners right now, so maybe they have a place. And no, you aren’t spending $70.00 on a planner KIT. You are spending $70.00 on JUST THE PLANNER BOOK.

I’ll kindly let them know that my ladies think they’re high too. LOLOLOL

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

RAE
                      RAE
                      Swirly Moderator
                        Send PM

I think they are nice,but not $70 nice.

HOWEVER, if you wanted to do a preorder on the new IOD molds, sign me up for one of each. 🙂

anniescraps
                        Swirly Scrapper
                          Send PM

OMG!!! I think maybe Prima is getting to high on all that glue that they use to put their flowers together with.
                          They are going to out-price themselves, and if you ask me saying “Well they’re really superior quality, you know.. they’re PRIMA……..” is kinda condescending and snobbish.
                          Their products are of the same quality as other brands and not to mention that their made over seas (like most of all the other companies based in the USA)
                          Don’t get me wrong I LOVE their Paper and I absolutely adore their flowers, I just think it’s greedy! And that being said it will probably be a “dog” for them.

QT
                          QT
                          Swirly Scrapper
                            Send PM

Wow… Those planners are high. I do not even use my Franklin planner enough and that’s real leather. I have had my planner binder since 2001. Well I will just keep buying planner pages.

droopidog
                            droopidog
                            Swirly Admin
                              Send PM

Well said Ann!!!

Kim
                              My Blog: http://droopidog.typepad.com/my_life_up_close_and_pers/

"Puff, Puff, Pass"

msjan1
                              msjan1
                              Swirly Scrapper
                                Send PM

Wow. That is a high price for just the planner. Well, Prima, good luck with that.

GinnyH
                                GinnyH
                                Swirly Scrapper
                                  Send PM

Gosh that’s a ridiculous price!

ginny 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.