Home Forums Scrap Chat CHA – New Product Releases New Ranger/Timmy

This topic contains 10 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 5 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

/  /The new Emboss It Dabber is filled with our high-quality embossing ink in a convenient dabber top bottle. The Emboss It Dabber is great for quickly and easily inking large stamps and surfaces. Also new is Ranger Sticky Embossing Powder. When heat embossed, this powder provides a sticky stamped surface to immediately adhere glitters such as Ranger’s Stickles Glitter, as well as foils, flocking and micro beads. ??

/ The popular Stickles™ brand is evolving. For many years, Stickles Glitter Glue has been and continues to be a staple for every crafter’s tool kit. Ranger is also making available new Stickles Glitter – the same quality glitter in our Glitter Glue– now sold loose in ¾ oz jars. Stickles Glitter is ideal to use with the new Ranger Sticky Embossing Powder, Inkssentials™ Wonder Tape or with other adhesives. Expand your glitter options into fabric, home décor and more. Available in our top 24 colors:

/???

New Distress stains in metallic colors! We will be ordering these at the show. If you want us to reserve a set for you please email me at [email protected]

??width=250

width=250

/?width=250

Sweet! Reserve me some Stains please!!!

I WANT THE Distress Glitter!!! AAHH!! There goes all my money! AGAIN. TO TIM. AGAIN.

ohhh those dry glitters look like we must have those, maybe cool for collecting in kits?????

Krissy please reserve for me too those metalic stains and like Manda… I would like to have a jar of that dry glitter rock candy!!!!! Must look something like the glass glitter (Diamond Dust)

The emboss it dabber, doesn't appeal to me right now. I like the pads just as fine.

You got mail!!! 🙂

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Dry Glitter: what Paulien said: maybe in a kit?

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

will see about the glitter ;-)

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

WHOA!! All of it is aweome!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

I think I could love that embossing dauber and it looks like what money I do have is going to be split between PRIMA and TIMMY.

Sweet! Reserve me some Stains please!!!

I WANT THE Distress Glitter!!! AAHH!! There goes all my money! AGAIN. TO TIM. AGAIN.

hahaha! at least we are all in the same poor house ;)

I'll take the stains too, Krissy – THANKS

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Liking it all….

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

will see about the glitter ;-)

Thanks, Krissy!

Thanks!! Awesome.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.