This topic contains 19 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 6 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

I found swirlydoos through someones recommendation. I love this style and am just so upset i dont live in the USA to receive those lovely kits. There is nothing comparable in the UK. I do belong to a monthly kit club but they are so boring compared to yours! I am enjoying the inspiration though and just completed my first real shabby chic layout.
      Nikki in Christchurch, UK.
      🙂

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Welcome Nikki, but I really don't think you have to live in the US to get a kit, I believe Krissy will ship inteationally.

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Krissie contacted me re postage but it takes it up a little too much to afford. Also last time i ordered spmething from a US shop over the inteet it cost me an additional £16 import tax on top of the postage i had already paid so am not sure its worth the risk. Anyone on the forum ordering from the UK?

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

I order from Australia but because I am on the other end of the world am waiting for my first order patiently…and so worth the extra postage 🙂

Oh forgot to add welcome to SD

Snagg1
            Send PM

welcome Nikki!

Welcome – I thought we had someone on the forum from the UK, but not sure. I'm in Canada, and the shipping is comparable – she ships actual shipping charges, and the stuff isn't always available here, so it was a no brainer for me.

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Nikki, welcome to Swirlydoos!!!!
              We have a lot of inteational subscribers, quite a few from Europe. Maybe they can give you an idea as to shipping costs.

Hi Nikki, WELCOME!!!

Welcome to Swirlydoos, Nikki!

Welcome to Swirlydoos!! I live in Sweden and the shippingcost is about 16-20 US dollars I think, but it is soooooooo worth it! Not only because scrapsupplies are more expensive in Sweden than in the US, but also cuz these kits are amazing!!!

Snagg1
                Send PM

Welcome to Swirlyville!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Welcome to Swirlydoos!!

welcome

Welcome to the boards!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.