Home Forums Scrap Chat CHA – New Product Releases New Russian paper company – Lemon Owl

This topic contains 22 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 4 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author

Not my style but…

[img:width=600&height=473]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1374511592_1015_FT0_lemon_owl__-_russia.jpg[/img]

Snagg1
      Send PM

Pass

The white brick looks cool, but the rest, meh…..I dunno.

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

No thanks

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Colors are okay; pattes not so much.

It's a no for me.

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

It's cutsie…JUST LIKE EVERYTHING ELSE!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

What a cute kit, but I really like something more vintage looking. I have to agree you can get kits just like this everywhere.

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Yuck. Blech. No.

Nah!

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Nope

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Pass on me too!

I know – seriously WHAT is wrong with this CHA season?

[quote]

I know – seriously WHAT is wrong with this CHA season?
                [/quote]
                Vicky, if you can figure that out you'll be the hottest commodity out there! I swear, all the companies are sharing the same 2-3 designers and color schemes for everything!!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Actually Monica that's EXACTLY what's happening. They all are hiring the same person to design a line…therefore the companies all look the same. If I was a paper company I would want something different!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.