Home Forums Scrap Chat CHA – New Product Releases NEW seasonal Distress Inks!!

This topic contains 43 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  odiammy 5 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 45 total)
  • Author

Have you checked out Timmy's blog today?!? He's releasing a 3 pack limited edition set of Distress inks….

Monica

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

I love the examples he made. The inks stand out so bright on that resist paper with the stain behind. Thanks for Sharing Monica!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

The trouble is trying to find them. They're only being sent out in limited quanities and if you can't find somewhere to pre-order ASAP you're flat out of luck

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Yes, I did and of course he is. *SIGH* My LSS has them on order 🙂

My LSS has them on order, so now me too!!!
          Can't wait to get them.

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Lucky girls!!!

I have no LSS and gotta order everything online:(

I hate waiting…lol!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Good luck actually getting your hands on these. I ordered from an online comapny run by a friend, and she was told by her distributor that Ranger only made 1000 sets, which means I won't be getting them. I've already expressed my irritation about that to Tim and Ranger. I'm all for limited edition inks, but if no one can get their hands on them then why bother promoting? Kinds sleazy business practice for a company that has always been so good inthe past.

Those of you who pre-ordered from your lss may want to check with them to see if they are really able to get them in.

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

I've pr-ordered from an on-line store too..so we'll see

I mis-typed.. .was supposed to say 10000 sets…. which is still not even close to enough for all of us who want them.

I've played with them because I few of the gals I scrapped with at Maggi camp have them……will not name names Maggi, Peggy and Kathy, but you know who you are.

And I really tried hard to toss them in my bag – but i accidently left my bag there at Maggi's. Ohhhh the best laid plan of nice and thieves.

I *think* I'm one of the lucky few from the online company I used that will actually be getting a set… some day…

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

I got mine from my lss. I just have to pick them up, she's been holding them for me. I'll get them next weekend.

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Mine were waiting for me when I got back from Maggi Camp…yeeeeeeeee

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

I've played with them because I few of the gals I scrapped with at Maggi camp have them……will not name names Maggi, Peggy and Kathy, but you know who you are.

And I really tried hard to toss them in my bag – but i accidently left my bag there at Maggi's. Ohhhh the best laid plan of nice and thieves.

Jen, lol!!!!
                    I got mine from an online store. They got a lot of preorders and gave dibs on a first come basis. I had clicked on the button the moment I saw them. They were given a second shipment and were told that they could get only a fraction of what they need. Same with my lss.
                    Ranger seriously screwed up this one big time.
                    IF you do get a chance to buy them, however, do it!!!! The colors are gorgeous!!!!!!

***Jen really failed in her smuggling attempt because she and Kathi were too busy trying to hatch a dognapping or two. ;D

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

I will not get these ink pads. I tried but my LSS only received 6 and I was too far away on the list. But I did get my name on the Xmas limited edition list even though I do not know what the ink pad colors look like. Lol

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 45 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.