Home Forums Scrap Chat Scrap Room ORGANIZATION! New Storage!

This topic contains 24 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 4 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author

Okay so i have decided to redo my craft room! it really really REALLY ( did i mention really?) needed it! i wish i would have snapped a before picture! terrible! anyways, i got these on Black Friday for a major major steal! so happy with them!

[img:width=600&height=527]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1354614382_2578_FT0_dsc04956_.jpg[/img]

[img:width=600&height=711]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1354614382_2578_FT0_dsc04955_.jpg[/img]

[img:width=600&height=450]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1354614382_2578_FT0_dsc04958_.jpg[/img]

[img:width=600&height=450]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1354614382_2578_FT0_dsc04959_.jpg[/img]

Still have a LOT of work! but i am just loving all the new Jetmax storage from M's, and those black trays are awesome!!!!!!

Very nice…I love the black trays in the bottom pics. I have a stack of 4 in the Jetmax storage slots like your. I use them to keep the products in for whatever project I'm working on at the time. I use one for the pp, one tray for stamps/inks, yet another for all the different embellishments/alphas I plan to use.

Your space looks great Miranda!!

Looks great, Miranda! Lots of awesome storage!

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Looking good Miranda!!!

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

SWEET!!! And all the beautiful decor you have made…even sweeter!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Doesn't it feel good to redo things and get them working better? This looks GREAT. I especially love the top picture with all your beautiful art displayed on top!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Love it, Miranda!!! I see all your beautiful creations as decor…..so lovely!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

I am in the thick of it right now! Just found out my scrapbox is being deliverded today. I thought I had two more days to get all the fuiture out of my dining room…soon to be scraproom. You are right Linda, It is a good feeling…hard to believe all the dust that accumulates behind everything, and I can't imagine what it will be like not to have to hunt for what I'm looking for.

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

I KNOW!!! The hunting drives me CRAZY! Good luck with your day today Barbara, it sounds like it's going to be awfully busy!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Looks good Miranda.

How big is that cabinet with the black trays on it?

Is that a Micheal's cube piece?

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Wow, that looks awesome and I love all of your beautiful art work you have displayed!

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

I love all the displayed artwork.
                      I have a whole room and supposed organization and I swear I end up hunting EVERY FREAKING TIME I'm in the middle of a project. No…it doesn't upset me at all. lol

Miranda, do those carts in the first pic hold 12×12 and if so…where did you find them?

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Snagg1
                        Send PM

Miranda–love your organization pieces–looks awesome and super functional–love it!!

That looks awesome already Miranda. Great storage!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.