Home Forums Scrap Chat CHA – New Product Releases New Teresa Collins

This topic contains 24 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –

width=300

width=600

width=514

width=600

width=300

width=600

width=263

width=600

What is with the chalkboard look that everyone is releasing?? I don't get it.

No from me on all of these. The Christmas line looks a lot like last year's designs tweaked a tad.

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Memorabilia may have a tiny bit of potential.

Monica, you better start embracing that chalkboard look- it looks like the in design this season. BWAH HA HA!!!!!

Memorabilia may have a tiny bit of potential.

Monica, you better start embracing that chalkboard look- it looks like the in design this season. BWAH HA HA!!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

I like the chalkboard thing. However…I don't care for bright pink and red (family stories). I love the dark blue and light teal…with damask. I'm actually kinda inspired by family stories…just…ditch the pink or red. One or the other. I don't even care which!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

I like the Memorabilia one, the black and mint color look good together.

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Oh yes…I really like the memorabilia one too Steph.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Snagg1
                Send PM

I like the holiday one but I can live without the others. Just too busy.

I like the Holiday line too. But I think it is missing another color.

Love Family Stories! ;D

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

I'll keep Monica company..nooooooooooooooo!

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Not in love with any of them.

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

I LOVE Santa's List!!!

I LOVE Santa's List!!!

Mee too – but I like the G45 Christmas too. Hmmmm which one is better?

craftysprinkles
                      Swirly Scrapper
                        Send PM

G45 is better. It's classic looking. Personally, I'm not too keen on mode looking Christmas lines.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.