This topic contains 48 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 50 total)
  • Author

OK, by George I think I've got it!!!! I just completed my very first video tutorial!! And stay tuned because reveal day is only 5 days away. Check the tutorials section, because that is where it will air on reveal day!! I am so excited to be bringing you live classes on techniques that you may want to lea. So if anyone has suggestions on what you would like to see, let me know because every month I will try to get a video up!! Here is a sneak peek of the elegant circle I will teach you how to create!!

[img:width=600&height=904]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1288179533_55_FT0_dsc_0453_.jpg[/img]

OMGosh so excited can't wait to see how you did that!!

OOOHHHHHHH!!

awesome!

beautiful!! can't wait to see

Snagg1
      Send PM

woohoo can't wait.

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Yayyyyy!!!!! Ditto with the Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ooo
        I'm giddy

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Yummy!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

So cool!!! I would like to see a video tut on the new-fangled goodies that we get that we don't have a clue how to use….I'm such a novice on most of these wonderful things, that I could use some guidance.

Thanks so much for being so smart, talented….and generous!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

It is AWESOME girls…you are really in for a treat!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

WOW can't wait

Snagg1
              Send PM

Woo Hoo!!!

Screamming on the inside (cause I am at work), if I were home I'd probably wake the dead. But woooooowwwwww weeeeeeee!
              Can't wait.

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

This is so great! Can't wait to see the tutorial!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 50 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.