Home Forums Scrap Chat Pub Calls – Toots New Toot

This topic contains 14 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Snagg1 6 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

I made the new team for sketches 2 scrapbook. It's the sketch app for the Ipod/Ipad/Iphone. I will be designing layouts from sketches for the next app releases.

As long as the apps sell there will be new releases and I will be designing for them.

Wow – big congrats! Wow cool

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

that is sweet …congrats 🙂

OMG! Do you mean to tell me that I could have been a roomie at Camp with a real celebrity scrapper….and I didn't get to go????? Add this insult to my bummer list!!!

Congrats!!! That is awesome. Please post the app. I have an iPhone.

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

OMG! Do you mean to tell me that I could have been a roomie at Camp with a real celebrity scrapper….and I didn't get to go????? Add this insult to my bummer list!!!

Congrats!!! That is awesome. Please post the app. I have an iPhone.

Debbie, you are way to kind. I am FAR FAR from a celebrity scrapper. Besides who needs that celebrity pressure. I just want to be a SAVAGE!!!

Search your Ipone apps for sketches2scrapbooks. There is a free trial of 12 sketches and the full app is 4.99. Don't get it yet wait until the new release come out with my swirly layouts in it, PLEASE!!!

Snagg1
            Send PM

Kim!!!!! How awesome! I'm so excited for you and wishing I had an iPhone. Congrats

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Congrats, Kim!

I think that is super special. We have lots of famous Savages here in our SwirllyKingdom!!!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Awesome Kim!!! congrats!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Congratulations, Kim! How cool!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Congrats…this sounds way cool!

Congrats Kim!! I'll wait ..give us a heads up when the new version comes out and I'll get for my IPad!

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

Kim, how cool is that!!!!!! & congrats on the celebrity, you've been SAVAGE for a loooong time now!!!!!!

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

Congrats Girl!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
                      Krissy
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

Congratulations Kim! Good luck!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.