Home Forums Scrap Chat CHA – New Product Releases New Webster's

This topic contains 16 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  odiammy 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

I love the Weste Romance too, it is a must have for me. I like the Fairytale as well.

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

No love here..sorry ladies!!

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

I agree with Kathi. I used to have a Webster's obsession and still !heart a lot of the earlier product (some of which I still have), but lately, I don't know if it's them or me, but *yawn*.

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Websters is coming in with lots of new embellies!! Love them!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Yes, I do like their bling strips.

Yeah, also the stick pins and those feather flowers are pretty!

I do agree that I like less and less of their lines each release, but Weste Romance really caught my eye!

I usually look and and use the back sides of their pps more that the front sides.

I like some of the papers from Weste Romance. Doesn't feel the love for the Winter Fairytale. Love the new bling strips though.

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Luv the Weste Romance and the stick pins – they have become one of my new favorite embellies.

I love the bling strips and some of the fabric ribbon from Botanical Christmas, but not really interested in anything else of their new lines.

Oooo… and I love the vintage netting and cameo pushpins!

Like those pushpins too.

I agree weste romance is fun and unique.

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

Yeah, also the stick pins and those feather flowers are pretty!

I do agree that I like less and less of their lines each release, but Weste Romance really caught my eye!

I usually look and and use the back sides of their pps more that the front sides.

Ditto with the back sides. It's a shame, the backs used to be what I'd carve out of the hidden areas to use as embellishment strips.

Thanks for pointing out the stick pin, I had overlooked them, but you're right, they're so pretty!!!

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

I like the embellies but you can keep the PP

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.