Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff New Years Resolutions

This topic contains 23 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 4 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Did anyone make any?

I already broke mine thanks to Krissy and her today only 1/2 price Kit Sale.

Reduce non essential spending resolution postponed until tomorrow. Might as well go check out the Lindy's sale.

!dodge

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

LOL Sherri! But look at what you SAVED!!! hee hee

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Forgot to answer your question, I was so busy giggling. Did I make any…nah. I just break them. I'm just going to try to be a better me. LOL

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

LMAO, Sherri! Oh well. GO to Blitsy too. They have TA stuff again. I got Dragonfly GM. I've been looking for that everywhere!

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Yeah, I have a few:
              1. Lea Spanish. I took three years in college, but I can't speak it fluently. That needs to change.
              2. Exercise twice a week. I was down to a size six, but birth control makes me gain weight, and I'm about to burst out of these eights. Gotta change that too.
              3. I am not putting myself on a buying freeze. I will break it in five minutes. Here's what my plan is though: whenever I make a purchase, I cannot make another purchase until I use something from te previous purchase. It's not a lot, but it's something.
              4. Do the dishes every night, no matter what. I HATE dishes, but what I hate even more is waking up to a sink full.

That's it.

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

The kit sale is a good sale. I couldn't help myself- I bought another Bell Chanson kit. I have none of that paper left, and that just won't do.

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

No resolutions here. Now I have to go checkout the sale!

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

Just really taking it easy on spending.

And trying like the devil to loose some of this weight.

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

Just really taking it easy on spending.

And trying like the devil to loose some of this weight.

Get outta my head. The above goes for me too!

craftysprinkles
                      Swirly Scrapper
                        Send PM

You don't have any weight to lose, KIM.

Krissy
                        Krissy
                        Swirly Admin
                          Send PM

You don't have any weight to lose, KIM.

I've picked up about 10 pounds and its not good for my blood sugars, so off it must come. You know how hard those last 10 pounds can be.

craftysprinkles
                          Swirly Scrapper
                            Send PM

Yeah, the last little but of extra weight sucks.

craftysprinkles
                            Swirly Scrapper
                              Send PM

I'm trying to work on the first 10 🙁 (
                              But you're right, it's sooooo hard to loose those last few.

Snagg1
                                Send PM

Well I already hit the 1/2 price in the Boutique sale this moing and bought lots of flowers because three drawers just isn't enough! (They are smallish drawers) mwahahaha!

My resolutions are art related–creativity every day, regular blogging, daily smash-like joual, lea to make youtube videos. Do some more altered books. Maybe start my etsy shop up again.

I lost weight this year but I resolve to maintain it!

Mine was a happy and sad one at the same time – to cut back on scrapping a bit to create more time for family fun. Last year I was on 6 DTs and teaching a class each month too. Now, I plan on sticking to 4 teams that mesh well together. I'm trying to look at life through my children's eyes. I am an only child and have always been the mature one, the responsible one, blah, blah, etc. I feel like I am missing out on something – more fun. As much as I ADORE scrapping, it is very time consuming and getting in the way a bit of my family fun time… so I need to cut back just a little bit so I will actually have amazing memories to scrap. I was doing 8-12 projects per month plus all the online stuff. It's become too much with 3 kids, working part-time and a busy life in general. Gotta get it down to 6-8 projects per month.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.