This topic contains 23 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 6 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author

Snagg1
      Send PM

Hello, My name is Tiffany.. I'm happily married for 15 years. I have two beautiful daughters, and 1st grand daughter on the way to be here in Sept. I am a registered nurse, I love my family and my career. A good friend introduced my to scrapbooking a while back.. and I am now hooked, its so relaxing to me. I love it. She also introduced me to swirlydoos and cant wait to get started…

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Welcome aboard Tiffany! You're going to love it.

Welcome my bestest scrapping friend in MO!! Tiffany is my very close friend and fellow scrapper!! She is also my pastors wife and has been there for me sooooo many times!! She is a super sweetie! So happy your here!!!!!!!!! She is actually my only scrapping friend that lives close and sooo understands the addiction or ummm therapy… Lol 🙂

Oh that's awesome Tammy!! Thank you for bringing Tiffany to Swirlyville!!
        Welcome Tiffany!! We are very happy to have you with us and hope that you will kick your shoes off and squish your toes in the….. the…..umm….Oh heck, that's a line for the never ending story!! Oh my, you will lea soon enough!!!
        Seriously…This place is full of inspiration!! The girls, and one lost Guy (He got a new job and must be busy) have a lot to share here. I would like to extend a swirly hug and say WELCOME!!

rosemedley2Dwelc.jpg

Hi Tiffany, glad you found your way here. Looking forward to getting to know you in the Forums.

Snagg1
          Send PM

Welcome to swirlydoos. Its a wonderful place to play.

Snagg1
            Send PM

Thank you all for the warm welcome.. Look forward to getting to know you all…

Hi, Tiffany! Welcome to Swirlydoos! You will love it here!

Welcome to Swirlyville Tiffany!

Hi Tiffany, Welcome to Swirlydoos!!!

Snagg1
              Send PM

Hi Tiffany!! Big welcome to you! I'm so glad that you decided to join us.

Tammy, thanks for bringing your friend to the party! 🙂

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Hello Tiffany so glad you have joined us.

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Welcome to Swirlyworld!!! Can't wait to see your work!!!

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

Welcome Tiffany!!!! Like Meg said, we can't wait to see your work; in the meantime, don't be afraid to join in here in the forums; they are a source of incredible inspiration (with a wee bit of silliness thrown in!!!).

(Thanks, Tammy, for bringing Tiffany in!!!!)

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

Hi Tiffany, welcome to our little piece of craziness

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.