Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Technical Support newbie question….

This topic contains 1 reply, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 6 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Hey gals…I wanted to start uploading some layouts to my gallery…BUT…even though I plan on joining the club each month, right now I don't know if I have layouts with items available at Swirly.
      Are we able to upload pages to our galleries that don't have Swirly products? I didn't want to break any rules :P

Thanks!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

You won't break any rules! You can upload your stuff in your personal gallery!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

thanks!!! ^^

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.