Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff Nightmare in Portland!!

This topic contains 60 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 62 total)
  • Author

Pray that Gabbie finds peace..She has not slept in over 48 hours and has the room mate from hell. The roommate bought in party guests to the apartment and Gabbies privacy was invaded. They walked into her room, took things from her bathroom were very drunk and disruptive and gabbie is so upset now that she missed orientation. No sleep, vomiting from nerves…Oh Lord and she is so so far from home. waiting for her advisor to call. She needs to get out of this situation…And quickly. Please say some prayers for her. She is so upset. Her nerves are shot..Poor kid, she was sooooo excited too!!

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Oh, no! Is she staying in student housing? I can't believe this. I hope things get resolved fast!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

I am literally an hour south of Portland near Salem, Let me know if I can help!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

OH my how horrible! I will keep her in my thoughts and prayers for sure. Hope things get straightened out quickly….poor thing! xoxoxoxoxo

Keep us posted Lisa.

Mandy……GO kick some A$$!

I sure hope the roommate problem can be solved quickly! I'll be praying for things to change for her!

Thank you girls. I am at work and it is so busy, hard to concentrate with this on my mind. She called me like every hour on the hour until about noon, Crying, shaking…It makes my heart sad. I havent gotten a call in 4 hours. I am hoping she is sleeping. But who knows what will happen tonight. She did threaten to call the police if the behavior continued. She doesnt want to be caught in the middle of a mess. I am not sure what she can do being that she signed a lease. There has got to be a solution.

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

hummm, maybe she can find someone to kinda swap leases with in another apt. Someone who has more in common with these people.

Can she complain to the landlord? I'm so sorry Lisa that her first year in college is starting out this way. Will say some prayers for her.

Snagg1
            Send PM

[quote]

Mandy……GO kick some A$$!
            [/quote]

Abso-freakin-lutely!!! Lisa, my heart goes out to both of you. What a horrible place for her to find herself in. I'm sure she was looking forward to making friends, and then this. Oh that poor thing. Please keep us posted. (((HUGS)))

How horrible for both of you. Did her advisor retu the call or does she have to wait until Monday?

Her advisor did not call back. I was surprised because he said he would call her, and also call me. She missed orientation and is very upset about that. I am so pissed off right now. Gabbie did call me an hour ago, she said her Knight in shining armor came to her rescue (her friend Justin) right after the last time she called me about 1pm my time. He had called to see if she wanted to hang out, and she started crying and was telling him what happened, he jumped into his truck and came right over. She was feeling really sick, he went to the store, brought her food and drinks and stayed with her till she fell asleep. She slept a solid 5 hours. That's a start. Just the friendly face and voice was enough to sooth her. Hooray for Justin. she only met him in March, but they have been corresponding since, and he was hoping she would choose the Portland location for school. She doesn't want a serious relationship because her main objective is school. But she is glad to have his friendship. It makes me feel better knowing that he was there for her today. I am just holding my breath hoping the same thing doesn't happen tonight. The girl needs sleep. Sleep deprivation is terrible and makes you feel horrible. That was her today. Just made me cry…Thank you for letting me vent. Thank you for all of your prayers!! it makes me feel better!! ???

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

At least she has a friend. I'm glad for that. I hope she's able to get all this worked out so if she has to stay with this roommate, they can at least set some ground rules.

Snagg1
                Send PM

Ohhhh Lisa, what a horrible way for things to begin for Gabbie.. My heart just goes out to you all sending prayers, and lots of really big hugs for you guys. i hope it all settles down quickly.

At least she has a friend. I'm glad for that. I hope she's able to get all this worked out so if she has to stay with this roommate, they can at least set some ground rules.

exactly! soooo glad she has someone there, in her coer, on her side! that makes a world of difference, when you're so far away – i hope it works out for you and her!! 🙁

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 62 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.