Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff Nika and Chena

This topic contains 6 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 5 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Send their love to their Swirly aunties!

I adore this photo. They were really sleeping like this on the couch in the motorhome.

chena%252520nika%252520sleeping.jpg

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Ohhhhhh Auntie jen chimming in… Hey there babies. What a sweet photo and perfectly shows their loving nature. Actually a great photo too showing off their spectacular colors.

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Ohhhhhhhhhh Maggi, how totally wonderfully adorably perfect this is!!!!!!!!!
        Jen's right, it shows their beauty, inside and out!!!!
        Please give them some scratches and rubs from me!!!!!

Awwwww! Don't you just LOVE those four-legged family members!!!! They are beautiful and you can tell they are sweet, sweet, sweet!!!!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

They sure would like to call you Auntie Debbie…..

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

awwww

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

OOOOOOOH!!! they are so adorable…give them hugs from Aunt Kathi

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Awwwww, that is so cute!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.