Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff No Bueno!!! ***update***It's fixed!!!!***

This topic contains 40 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  lisajoy 6 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 42 total)
  • Author

Just to let you know, I got a reaaaaaaaaaaaly bad virus on my laptop….Cant do anything!!!! I uploaded malware that my son sent me on my desk top, installed it on my laptop. and it wont let me run it!!!and still not working!!! I wanna cry!!! I have to wait until tomorrw for Nick to come over and check it out…Lord I hate Vista!!!!! So I wont be on here until tomorrow…I hope this gets fixed quickly..Cant live without my lappy!!! And I need Windows 7!!!

Snagg1
      Send PM

I love Windows 7. (BTW…I was my Idea. LOL) I hope you get it fixed soon!! I feel so lost when I can't get online or use my pooter 🙁

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

OH NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! Vista BLOWS. I am SO glad to have 7! Hope it gets fixed SOON honey!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

yikes!!!!! I hope you get it back soon too!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

oh dear, I feel for you, I have Vista on my laptop as well and got a bad virus about a year ago….I think I ended up contacting Norton support and after $100 and about 3 hours of them remotely access my laptop they were able to clear it out….hope your fix is much easier!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

I love Windows 7. (BTW…I was my Idea. LOL)

I burst out laughing when I read this, hehe.

Lisa, I hope you get it fixed soon, My power cord quit on me yesterday so I had to go buy one of those today. Da computers!

UGH!! Hope you get it fixed soon!! That totally sux monkey butt.. 🙁

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Oh, Lisa, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
                I agree about Vista, it's on my desktop and is soooo unstable. I have 7 on my laptop and I swear that one day, I WILL transition everything over to there and have done with it.

That sucks Lisa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If it makes you feel any better something is wrong with my cell phone. I can't get the charger plug to fit in it so I can't charge it. I'm without a phone. And because I am a MAC girl I have to just do this.

[img:width=437&height=431]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1291892558_38_FT56409_1291232827_38_ft54574_mac-vs-pc1.jpg[/img]

Lucky for you you have someone in your family who can fix it.

I really hope you'll get it fixed soon.
                I wouldn't know how to cope without my laptop.

That sucks Lisa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If it makes you feel any better something is wrong with my cell phone. I can't get the charger plug to fit in it so I can't charge it. I'm without a phone. And because I am a MAC girl I have to just do this.

[img:width=437&height=431]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1291892558_38_FT56409_1291232827_38_ft54574_mac-vs-pc1.jpg[/img]

Lucky for you you have someone in your family who can fix it.

I'm with Lisa

but all joking aside hope it gets fixed quick. That just totally blows.
                even worse is that there are yahoos out there who find great pleasure in constantly creating these viruses to ruin people.

[quote]
                I love Windows 7. (BTW…I was my Idea. LOL)

I burst out laughing when I read this, hehe.

Lisa, I hope you get it fixed soon, My power cord quit on me yesterday so I had to go buy one of those today. Da computers!

[/quote]

DItto! That was cute!

I know what you mean Lisa…I am feeling for you! Hope it gets fixed soon!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

So sorry Lisa!!!! I have vista (which I can't stand…. but I'm used to)…. and norton….. and have never had any problems with viruses……

Hope everything comes out okay!!!!!

I had windows 7 put on my lappy last January..love it.
                  I still use XP on my desktop…so far so good.

Lisa hope you get it fixed quickly!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 42 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.