Home Forums Scrap Chat General Stuff No Mojo

This topic contains 11 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 6 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

lisajoy
      Send PM

It is GONE! 🙁

It is actually okay since I have no time at all, but I have this gorgeous kit and one lo sort of done, but that is it! IT! ONE! Crazy!

trouble is, if I actually have mojo, I still don't have time! BOOO!!!

Anyone else lost mojo and-or time somewhere?!

GlitterGirl
        Send PM

Time is not my friend lately… It's bad… last 2 kits I haven't touched and I have the spotlight kit sitting at home untouched as well! I have NO time!! I use to be able to make time but right now seams like I'm just getting everything that needs to get done done but the stuff I want to do… well that is another story!! No time for extras… hopefully I figure out how to squease another 2 hours out of my day somewhere! I NEED time to PLAY! It's frustrating especially when you have all these ideas and plans for what you could do if only there was a little more time!

lisajoy
          Send PM

Yes, time is my enemy too!

That is why I had to resign from my DT duties. I have no time at all to get pages done. 🙁

I suppose I could pack kits away until fall….lol!

GlitterGirl
            Send PM

i find that only one is missing at a time, either time or mojo – right now it's time ;D

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

I'm missing mojo. Life is pretty crummy right now and it's sucking my mojo BIG TIME. I hope this lifts before camp.

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

awwwwww

odiammy
                  Send PM

time-I can't find it and it sucks

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

Manda, I lost both over the winter, February and a good part of March were just blaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!
                    The mojo does come back and when it does you manage to find some time…

lisajoy
                      Send PM

I hope so!

I had a four day weekend and did NOTHING scrapwise pretty much and I have this weekend and a 3 day at the end of the month, plus vacation in June and a couple more 4 day weekends down the road…

I dunno…maybe I should make some jewelry and see if that sparks anything.

I think being out alone in the scrap room is part of it as well.

craftysprinkles
                      Swirly Scrapper
                        Send PM

Manda, seriously, I spent a lot of free time doing nothing, then it came back.
                        Good idea about the jewelry; that may force the mojo out of hiding.
                        GL!!!!!

GlitterGirl
                          Send PM

I hope so!

I had a four day weekend and did NOTHING scrapwise pretty much and I have this weekend and a 3 day at the end of the month, plus vacation in June and a couple more 4 day weekends down the road…

I dunno…maybe I should make some jewelry and see if that sparks anything.

I think being out alone in the scrap room is part of it as well.

The same thing happened to me with my painting….Painted for YEARS and all of a sudden, I just stopped. then I saw Sherry Serafini's bead embroidery necklaces and cuffs and I was mesmerized! so I tried that and was hooked for a short while, then I found THIS place. I think I'm finally home. LOL!

odiammy
                            Send PM

ohhhhhhh this thread – cried out for me to participate. I was just NOW complaining to QT that I have nothing – zip – my head is empty! It got creatively drained in the beginning of the week.

I have time. I have nothing!

I sat at my scrap table for 2 hours last night and seriously nothing got done. I tried, and I even hate all my photos too!

I think I even had a moment where I hated my ribbons and lace. I may have cursed them with foul language, but when ya don't play nice with momma, you get what you deserve.

I am on deck for the Round Robin and I have nothing happening.

Krissy
                            Krissy
                            Swirly Admin
                              Send PM

I have too much mojo …take it ….my problem is not enough photos for the mojo LMAO. I have made 4 layouts already this week uggg. When my kit finally arrives I have like 6 more planned out hehe.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.