Home Forums Scrap Chat General Stuff No time for Scrapbooking

This topic contains 7 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 6 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

I am leaing so much watching the tutorials of our many talented women. Then there is all the information in the forum and I would have to kill myself if I missed someting special. I can't believe how many times a day I am on this website. Can someone tell me does this calm down? But I skip the camp swirlllllllll because I am so jeolous. I would probably just come and talk — you know chatty Kathy.

Snagg1
      Send PM

LOL Kathy I'm not sure that it gets better, but I think we lea how to multi task better. ;D

I log on illegally from work, if that tells you anything. sssshhhh!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

I'm on and off the site almost all day. This is where i get my scrappy talk since i don't have anyone around here that scraps

I'm on and off the site almost all day. This is where i get my scrappy talk since i don't have anyone around here that scraps

Ditto! ;D

LOL Kathy I'm not sure that it gets better, but I think we lea how to multi task better. ;D

I log on illegally from work, if that tells you anything. sssshhhh!

{{whispers}} me too ;)

Yeah, whispering too however that will come to a screatching halt very soon as we are getting website monitoring software. Ugh.

Yeah, whispering too however that will come to a screatching halt very soon as we are getting website monitoring software. Ugh.

DISLIKE!

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

That's just WRONG! LOL!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Ditto!!!!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.