Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! National Scrapbook Day 2014 Not for any of the challenges, just what I have worked on today…

This topic contains 9 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 3 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Pretty much a straight up Scraplift from GD LillBlomman (found it on SB.com). Added a Birthday banner and used different flowers and some floral picks. No mojo, hope this gets me started.
    [img:width=600&height=548]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1399151333_874_FT0_image_.jpg[/img]

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

I think that's a great way to kick your mojo in the pants honey. LOL

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

It's very pretty Maria! How did the rest of your day go? I hope the scrap fairy brought your mojo back. Here, she's blowing some magic your way right now! 🙂
        [img:width=600&height=413]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1399172720_550_FT239091_little_fairy_by_elenadudina-d5w2il6_.jpg[/img]

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Gorgeous, Maria!

It is gorgeous Maria!

It´s beautiful =) Hope your Mojo find it´s way back quickley.

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Very pretty card Maria, and Linda I love the cute Mojo Fairy!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Maria, your card is so pretty, that's got to kick up your mojo!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

I often go window shopping when my mojo has flown away! You did a GREAT job! Gorgeous!

Snagg1
                  Send PM

So pretty!

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Lovely card!!!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.