Home Forums Scrap Chat General Stuff Nov. Project kit – Writing Desk

This topic contains 24 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 5 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author

Snagg1
      Send PM

Did anyone else get one?

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

I'm waiting impatiently on mine 🙂

I'm so behind time that I didn't even see what was in the kit to order until everything was sold out!!! Life isjust spinning by….and I'm not having that much fun!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

I got it and just posted in another thread asking what adhesive you used to put it together. I'm itching to put mine together,

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

I'm so behind time that I didn't even see what was in the kit to order until everything was sold out!!! Life isjust spinning by….and I'm not having that much fun!

I'm sorry to hear that Debbie…hang in there and I hope things get better for you soon.

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Debbie, {{{HUGS}}}, sweetie, and what Deborah said: a big ditto!!!!!

I did order the desk, I'm waiting for a c&s.
              Kim, I answered your ? in that thread.

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Debbie!!! ((HUGS)) We're here for you!!

I got the desk but havent had the time 🙁

I really loved yours LIsa!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Awe Deb, hang in there! Here for you if u need anything!

I got my goodies today and I also got the desk, can't wait to play with it!

Snagg1
                  Send PM

Hugs Deb!!!

I can't wait to see what everyone does. How about everyone post their pics here before heading off to the gallery?

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

Has anyone finished theirs? I'd love to see pics. Mine arrived last week and I'm getting ready to start painting it.

Jackie, I've been working on mine for the last week. Just haven't had much time lately..but I'm hoping it'll be done soon. I'll make sure to post some pics when it's completed.
                    Oh, keep in mind this is my first project kit working with wood so I'm not sure what the heck I'm doing. But oh well..it's a work in progress..hehe

Snagg1
                      Send PM

I finished mine. It is in the DT gallery.

craftysprinkles
                      Swirly Scrapper
                        Send PM

Errrrrrrrrrrrrrr 🙁 (
                        I wanted to do that & one more altered project. I've finally finished the cards for the swap and need to start on the rest of the others. I also wanted to do the Timmy tags again. (Paulien's are gorgeous, have you seen them in the Gallery?)
                        Speaking of the Gallery, I wanted to catch up here and there. I haven't been there in way over a week.
                        I want TIME for Christmas!!!!
                        Whine, whine, whine, complain, complain, and whine some more…
                        Actually, the past weekend and this one are being spent in PA with family and I love it!!!!
                        Unfortunately, so much for time off 🙁 (

Krissy
                        Krissy
                        Swirly Admin
                          Send PM

Peggy, so glad you said something. I didn't know that Pauiien was doing Timmy's tags. I just checked them out and they are gorgeous! I've been following the like a hawk, but haven't done any myself. I am about to place a big order of Christmas Timmy stuff, so maybe next year…

Krissy
                          Krissy
                          Swirly Admin
                            Send PM

I just order a lot of Timmy Christmas..now all I have to do is USE IT!!!!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.