Home Forums Scrap Chat Challenges Nov Swirly Girls Challenges

This topic contains 29 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Get ready to be dazed and amazed ladies!!! MANDA and MANDA are hosting the SGC challenges for November! Wooo Hoooo!!!!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Manda and Manda LOL. She's gonna be super busy ;D

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

No just teasing hehe!! I know what I want to do, but I still need to get my example done.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

OOPS!!! that would be Miss MANDY!!!!! Sorry bout that…my puter isn't up to 100% quite yet! {wink} lol!!!!

Ohhh my – looks like we are in for a treat

Hate those nasty typos! ;)

Snagg1
              Send PM

Can't wait to see what the challenges are!

oh boy!

Snagg1
                Send PM

do all the ch's have to be done using swirly kits??

Snagg1
                  Send PM

Lisa, the person running the challenge will state what percentage of your project needs to be done with Swirly stuff. For example, they might say that 60% of your project has to be done with Swirlydoo product.

I'm sooooo excited!!!!! I can't wait to see what you ladies are going to put up there! I may have to hold off on the page I was putting together for the DIY challenge…..hmmmmmm

Snagg1
                    Send PM

will have to see about getting some kits, i think the Aussie $$$$ are extremely good ATM pretty much on par with your $$$ i think.

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

Can't wait!!!

craftysprinkles
                      Swirly Scrapper
                        Send PM

Manda and Mandy??? Can't wait to see what they've come up with!!!!

LOL!!!! I was like, WOAH, I am two people now?!!! I mean, I wanna get back on and in the swing, but holy crow! :p

*wheels tuing*

Snagg1
                          Send PM

It's you and your other personality. No sweat! ROFL! Kinda of like good cop, bad cop :P

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.