Home Forums Scrap Chat Challenges November Christmas Card Round Robin

This topic contains 137 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  lisajoy 2 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 139 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

WINNER! Congratulations Manda!!!

Team 1

Linda

[img:width=400&height=500]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1416114542_550_FT251038_round_robin_.jpg[/img]

Peggy

Cheryl

Team 2

Manda

Mellisa

46e2ecee-0107-4b67-b484-cb4f0d546f30.jpg

Steph

Team 3

Jennie

Paulien

IMG_2610m_zps06e8e235.jpg

Sue

DUE DATES
      Saturday, November 15th
      Saturday, November 22nd
      Saturday, November 29th

Standard Information:

This challenge is open to anyone who wants to participate.
      Using Swirlykits is NOT a requirement for this challenge – please feel free to use whatever supplies you like. However, if you do have a kit, we would love to see how you use it for a card!

How the Round Robin works:

The person who is assigned the #1 spot on each team, will submit an original card on the first Saturday of the challenge (November 15th). We always LOVE to hear the DETAILS on how you have created your card, so DO give us a little description in your post when you submit your card!

Then the 2nd person on the team will lift the card created by her teammate, and it will be due the following Saturday.

The 3rd person will then lift #2 person and post it on the third, and final due date.

During the week it is always fun to see sneak peaks of the cards, if you want to share any with us.
      The card itself will be due on the Saturday you are assigned.

Finally, please remember to post your cards in the Card Round Robin Challenge photo album https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=oa.1500319760206089&type=1 on the Swirlydoos Kit Club Scrapbook Gallery page on Facebook. (Label them as November 2014 Card RR Challenge).

THEME:

With the holiday season right around the coer, I thought I would keep it simple this month, and just request a Christmas card. (Or a Winter Holiday card for anyone who doesn't celebrate Christmas.)

TWISTS:

For extra points add some sparkle, ribbon or lace, embossing, and some ink, paint or markers.

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

I'm in, any week!

I'm in Linda, not week 1 though…
        LOVE the theme and twists!

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

I am in too – any week. Great twists Linda!

I'll play, Linda! Week 2 or 3 would be best for me!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

I'm in! Anything but week 1 🙂

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

In! ;D

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Of course I'm in!!!!!!!!

Count me in, please.

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

I shall be following you Linda !! They are gorgeous !

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Wow, pretty samples!

Such Gorgeous cards! Sooooo much inspiration!
                    It really makes you want to get going with Christmas cards, doesn't it!

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

wow that tree card is a REALLY cool idea!!! I may have to try that one

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
                      Swirly Scrapper
                        Send PM

IKR?
                        Uh, those of you who are participating in the Holiday Card Swap are more than welcome to use your entry to send out.
                        And since you'll be making a card anyway, why not sign up here?

(Thanks for that Pin, Linda. These cards are amazing!!!!)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 139 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.