Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Announcements November Info and Updates

This topic contains 53 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  NanciOgilvie 3 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 55 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

It's already November- CRAZY! Here's what's going on this month:

Our reveal will be on 12th this month, and it's going to be AMAZING! We have some pretty cool things going on for reveal.
      HINT: We hope you have a Pinterest account! If you don't already have one, you can lea how to get one here: 
      http://www.gcfleafree.org/pinterest101/2

Please join us in giving a fond farewell to Debbie as November is her last month on the design team. Thanks for sharing your
      creativity with us, Debbie!

And, we are thrilled to share that both Kim and Maja will be staying on for another term. Congrats, ladies!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

So sorry to see you go Deb, you gave me a lot of inspiration and hope you will still be popping by to say hi!

Congrats to Kim and Maja for another term!

Will miss you, Deb!!

Happy that Kim and Maja are staying 🙂

Snagg1
          Send PM

Thanks for sharing your talent with us Deb! Sad to see you go, but know you'll always have more goodness to share with us 🙂

WOW…. That happened tooooooo fast!! I'll miss you Debbie! Thank you for the inspiration you gave us!!!!!!!!

Maja and Kim…. YAH!!!!!! Lucky us!!!!!!

Thanks Ladies! You are all wonderful and I will miss all the inspiration but I will be checking in here and there. I needed to free up some time…my husband is feeling a little neglected and I start obedience training with my youngest pup on November 16th. Then I start agility training with my middle pup the following weekend. They both need it so they don't tear my house down. 🙂 It has been great here…the kits are AMAZING!!! I'm now a huge Prima fan. I've always liked them but now it's LOVE!!! Thank you for all the fun, laughs, cake and inspiration! I always know where to find you all and like I said I will be hanging around here and there.

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

aww Good Luck Debbie in your adventures!! Your work has been inspiring!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Good luck with your dog training adventures Debbie. You have provided tons of inspiration for the savages, hope to see you around when you get a free moment.

We'll miss you and your inspiration, Debbie! We will look forward you to popping in now and then!

Debbie, your work always inspired me. You are so talented. We will miss you.

Thank you sweeties! I will be back!

Don't be a stranger, Deb!

I would love to get my pup into agility training. Just haven't found anything around where I live. That really sounds like fun!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Have fun with your pups Debbie! You have been a great inspiration!

Design team: Please show us some sneaks.

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Ladies, don't forget to get those Pinterest accounts all warmed up. You won't want to miss this. LOL!!

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Here are a couple of sneaks from me.
                    [img:width=214&height=246]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1415116326_131_FT251429_1414864577_131_ft250543_img_8847_crop.jpg[/img]
                    [img:width=246&height=216]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1415116339_131_FT251429_1414952958_131_ft250543_img_8874_crop.jpg[/img]

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 55 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.