Home Forums Scrap Chat Challenges November Pinterest Party Challenge

This topic contains 17 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  odiammy 2 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author

Please join us for
    Swirlydoos Pinterest Party Challenge

Gather your scrap supplies and let's get creative!! We're going to bring some

beautiful Pinterest projects to life!! Invite your friends because this is going to be fun!

If you want to try something fun but need some inspiration, play along with the Swirlydoos Pinterest Party Challenge! Were making a huge mess, digging into our stash and having way too much fun! Who knows there may be a prize to go along with all that fun!! Swirlydoos is providing the Pin Palette and the prize all you have to do is play along!

You do not have to be a subscriber to play along we want anyone and everyone to play!!

Here's how it works:

Create a project from the photo here.You can choose anything that inspires you from this photo, colors, texture, flowers….anything goes!! For those of you who have never played along with a challenge like this it's simple…you can create a project simply using the colors such as pink yellow and blue or you can use a piece of patteed paper with a wood background. You could simply add pink blue or yellow roses to your project. It doesn't have to be a scrapbook page, if you want to create an altered project or card you can.

MyPictures2_zps9f59cd0b.jpg

When you're done creating your project, head on over to the Swirlydoos gallery on Facebook and upload it to the October Pinterest Party photo album. A random winner will be chosen from the submissions. Have fun!

Here is the link to our Facebook Gallery
    Swirlydoos Facebook Gallery https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=oa.1515515635353168&type=1

This Challenge ends on November 30, 2014.

You do not have to be a subscriber for this challenge and you don't have to use the kit. You can use your stash for this! Anyone can play!!

Thanks for playing long! We can't wait to see what you create!!

Thanks for stopping the my blog today!!

Wow!! Love those photos, I just have to give this a go!

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Such a pretty pallet!

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Fabulous palette! Just totally me !!!!!!

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

This is sooooo pretty, Debbie!!!!!!!
          I've got to give this a try!!!!!

Can't wait to see your projects! !

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

I know what I want to do, but got to find the time !

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Here is my completed piece: I altered a lager bottle! I first painted the bottle with gesso and Victorian Lace Fresco Finish Chalk Paint and then decorated it with muslin, lace and scrim and of course my own handmade flowers. The photograph is of my husband's grandmother and the pearl necklace we believed belonged to her. I had SOOOO much fun doing this. I have had this project in mind for some time and the wonderful colours and textures of the pinterest board was just the perfect springboard for me. Thank you Debbie xxx

[img:width=600&height=600]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1416491139_896_FT252406_dscf6092_fotor_collage_bottle.jpg[/img]

Oh my goodness Jennie…. This is absolutely gorgeous!!!!!

I want to see you doing a Christmas bottle! That would make an awesome gift!

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Well I have a tiny Christmas make over bottle going out on my blog at the beginning of December, so I'll post when it goes live. But perhaps I ought to have a go at a bigger one !!!

Snagg1
                  Send PM

That is so pretty !heart great take on the mood board 🙂

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Jennie this is beautiful, I love altered bottles! In fact I have a board on Pinterest for all the pretty ones I find. I'll have to add yours to that board.

Jennie, please post us a remnder here, cause I'd love to see it. I really am in love with the above bottle.

I just wanted to say that this is a REALLY awesome challenge and I love the images… wish I had time to play along!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.