Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff Now I understand….

This topic contains 55 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 57 total)
  • Author

I shared this story with Lil Mimi, but I thought I would share with all…..

I have made silent fun of one of my friends who is on a ton of inteet Elvis clubs. She is always talking about the friends that she has met through these Clubs. She has even flown to Calif. and Tenn to visit some of these inteet friends. Honestly, through the years, I thought she was totally NUTS! How could you possibly have close friends when you've never even met them????

Then, I joined Swirlydoos and met the Savages. I realized that it's pretty easy to be friends with people you've never even met…..It's not unusual to fly across the US to met up with them and have some fun. It's just as easy to share in their good times and pray for them during the down times. I feel like Lil' Mimi is just around the block instead of across Texas from me. I have shared lots of secrets with Jenabler…..and I've never even met either of them. I have friends all over the US and across vast oceans….though we've never met and may not ever….it really doesn't matter. We shared in births and deaths, sorrows and triumphs…and all the stuff in between.
    Sorry, Suzanne, for judging you too quickly. You really weren't NUTS after all. You just found the Secret out before I did.

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

So true Debbie.

Deb been thinking about you how's the stalking situation going?

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Debbie, so well said.

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

You said it well Debbie!!!!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Yes, what going on with the stalker????

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Amen Debbie, so true, we have friends all over the world through SDs and other SB sites. And I hope I get to meet some of my Swirly sistas before too long!! I will get to meet Queen Swirly at CHA, whooo hoo, and Kim, QT I think, and Rae. I am so excited about that!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Yes, what going on with the stalker????

I haven't heard another word from her…..and boy, am I glad! I guess I gave her such a cold shoulder when I told her that she wasn't invited to …EVER…that she got the message.
              I haven't even heard from her on Facebook…..What a relief!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

thank goodness!!!

That's good that your safe and no more worrying about her!

Amen Debbie, so true, we have friends all over the world through SDs and other SB sites. And I hope I get to meet some of my Swirly sistas before too long!! I will get to meet Queen Swirly at CHA, whooo hoo, and Kim, QT I think, and Rae. I am so excited about that!!

Yes, Missy!!! And I just want you to know how JEALOUS I am about CHA!!! Why can't they have it in a real state…..like TEXAS???? We have nice hotels with room service here too…..and running hot and cold water, and flush toilets!!! I just don't understand why they pick Cali and Illinois all the time??????? I'm a little PO'ed…..

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

I will make it up to you when you come to NC to see me, LOL!! Promise, I'll even bring you a suprise from CHA!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

You would think they'd share wouldn't you!!! They don't play fair!

I will make it up to you when you come to NC to see me, LOL!! Promise, I'll even bring you a suprise from CHA!

Oh, Sistah! I KNEW you would find me a SugarDaddy!!!!!! Just make sure he has two cruise tickets in his pocket for the Bahamas when I meet him. My bags will be packed…
                    Just think….a SugarDaddy with cruise tickets and visits CHA!!! What else can a girl ask for?????

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

[quote]

Oh, Sistah! I KNEW you would find me a SugarDaddy!!!!!! Just make sure he has two cruise tickets in his pocket for the Bahamas when I meet him. My bags will be packed…
                      [/quote]

LOL you are way too funny. A sugar daddy around here probably chews tobacco, and spits.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 57 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.