Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff Now that we're back up….and my kits in

This topic contains 42 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 44 total)
  • Author

I'm headed out on vacation for 10 days. Don't get me wrong, I'm excited about vacation but I really really wanna play with my new stuff and Zutter Distrezz it All. Now Angelica's posted the butterfly challenge again. AGGGGHHHHH!!!!! I WANNA SCRAP!!!!!!!

Should be able to keep up with the swirlyville gab due to my precious netbook, but no scrapping until at least 7/12 .!sad

Have a great vacation, Tricia! Take lots of pics…oh and don't leave your camera in the cab!!! LOL!

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Have a great vacation, Tricia!

LMAO!! I cannot believe you remembered that. No cab, we're driving this time. 🙂

have a good vacation!

Have fun on your vacation!

Snagg1
        Send PM

I'm with you we are leaving for 8 days and no inteet. At least I don't have my kit yet. I'm still in lust, so it's a little easier to leave. Have fun!!!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Tricia and Lisa enjoy your vacays!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Have fun on your vacations ladies!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Have a wonderful vacation, Lisa!

Wherever you are going have a great time!

Have a wonderful time ladies!!!!!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Have a great time….'see' you when you get back!!!

Have fun!

Have fun!! ;D I am gonna play play play!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 44 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.