Home Forums Scrap Chat CHA – New Product Releases Now this is COOL

This topic contains 33 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 7 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM
      Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

There was something similar to this some years back.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Very cool Meg

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Hmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!

I don't get it.

I don't get it.

LOL me either. way too many pieces it looks like I could lose too

Snagg1
              Send PM

Ok, now I don't feel stupid because I couldn't figure it out. I guess it is a rolling cutter with different cutting blades that you just hold?

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Yes.

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Meg if you buy it let us know how it works

Snagg1
                    Send PM

I have theirs with the fix cutting mat etc but this is something interesting…I think the old blades could still be used. just the mat….well, actually I think my set could do that…I have that small cutter, the ruler and a mat. and I have the fancy roller blades too…hmm…

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

Hmmmm…. I don't know….

Krissy
                      Krissy
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

I did order one… so I'll let you know…

What it is, is a cutter like the kind you have on a cutting board where you pull the blade accross the paper…. except this is free moving like a mouse…. not attached to anything…. although you can attach it for a straighter line….

But see, I for one can't stand those deco scissors…. and this does basically the same thing…. although you aren't limited to a straight line….

And yes Irene, it does look like they are using the same blades that they use for everything else for these….

craftysprinkles
                        Swirly Scrapper
                          Send PM

So if it's freestanding, how do you control the mouse without (me, anyway) going all over the place???

Staying tuned….. ;D

i have something like this, but i'd have th check at home to see the brand. i found it quite difficult to use. it wasn't easy to make things 'even' if you know what i mean.

So if it's freestanding, how do you control the mouse without (me, anyway) going all over the place???

Staying tuned….. ;D

me too

I have hard enough time making a straight line with my fixed cutter. Give a loose one and who knows what havoc I might wreck

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 35 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.