Home Forums Scrap Chat Challenges Oct. SGC – Dusty Attic Challenge ***We have a WINNER**

This topic contains 183 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  lisajoy 6 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 185 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Because of an annoying medical condition I suffer from (CRS) I completely forgot that one our lovely sistas who was scheduled to host this month is not able to due to a prior commitment. So I am filling in for her!!

According to Krissy, you all bought a boat load of DA. I haven't seen it used much on your layouts. Where is it??? What? Are you all stockpiling it so that when you're living in your fall out shelters you'll have something to play with??? Come on guys… USE IT!!

This challenge is to stop hoarding and start using!

* You must use at least 2 separate and distinct pieces of DA on your layout
      * You must NOT leave your DA nekkid! You can paint, ink, spray, distsress, emboss, stamp…whatever, just cover it up!! After all, this is not the CAKE thread!! lol!
      * You must use obvious Swirly goodies
      * You must post here AND in the gallery (Lisa) for voting, please put SCG Oct. Dusty Attic in your title.
      * You must have it completed and posted by Oct 31
      * You must have fun!!

***IF you do not have any DA…What??? Where have you been?? GET SOME!!! Just kidding!! But if you don't have any and would like to do this challenge, you can use regular (ho-hum) chipboard – same ruled apply.

***TWIST*** You will get an extra vote if you use more than 2 pieces of DA. (Please note that in your discription)

Here is my example (Finally got it to work!! YAY!!!) Sorry it's an older layout, but remember…I have CRS!!!

OK, let's see what you can do with this awesome stuff!!!!

Jennifer *twist*

[img:width=600&height=593]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1286119382_177_FT38489_oct_10_sgc_dusty_attic_-_waiting_for_the_chance_to_escape_.jpg[/img]

[/quote]

Lisa V.
      MomentLV-1.jpg
      [/quote]

Shell *twist*

[/quote]

Jan *twist*

[img:width=600&height=593]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1286544719_5_FT38489_john14.1_.jpg[/img]

Sherri *twist*

[img:width=600&height=592]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1287840432_40_FT38489_p1010452_.jpg[/img]

[/quote]

Manda

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Awesome challenge!

Wonderful challenge!!

Snagg1
          Send PM

Sounds like a great challenge!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Sounds cool!! I'll try to get one done!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

OMG….I have to google CRS….heehee!! I think I suffer from it too!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Wonderful challenge!! I just haven't received my DA tho.

Hahaha……I have a whole bunch and still want more:) I missed the last order. But, okay I have enough to do this.

Snagg1
                Send PM

Ang….you had to Google CRS??!!! LMAO

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

CRS??? What's that?? I can't REMEMBER!!! LOL!!! Shit!!!!

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

Glad you all are liking this challenge!! Should be a fun one!!!

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

Does it have to be DA? I bought a TON of the first kind Krissy had….. I can't remember the name (CRS) hehehhheee……. but I did get it through SDoos…… and it is lazered Chipboard shapes….. 🙂

craftysprinkles
                      Swirly Scrapper
                        Send PM

Meg, you can use any chipboard, you probably have the ones form Unique Pages.. they have really nice stuff, too!!!

craftysprinkles
                        Swirly Scrapper
                          Send PM

What!!!!!! Use my precious hoard????? !amazed !amazed !amazed

JK, Robin, this is a terrific challenge!!!!!

I actually have been meaning to include at least one piece in every LO, but CRS contagious here in Swirlyville. Thanks for the incentive !heart

Robin – have you been eavesdropping on the conversations I have with myself? I fondle the DA stash often, but keep waiting for the perfect page. Duh, how about making it the perfect page by using it. Who'da thunk?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 185 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.