Home Forums Scrap Chat Challenges OCT SGC- Jeepers CREEPers **NO VOTING- EVERYONE WINS**

This topic contains 86 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  odiammy 5 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 88 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Okay, I kept it simple this month! Make a CREEPY decoration for your house! It can be a layout, canvas, or any altered project. Ideally, I would have bought a Prima black frame to put my layout in, but since I am moving, I won't be able to display it anyway.

Here are the rules:

Make sure you are using at least 40% of Swirly goodness either form kits or the store.

Submit your l/o's in this thread and post them in the Gallery under SGC Challenges with the label
      OCT SGC- Jeepers CREEPers

All l/o's are to be posted in the Gallery under SGC Challenge by Oct. 31, 2011. On November 1, 2011 through and including November 3, 2011, private message to me your top three (3) votes. Do not vote for yoursellf, you will be given a vote for participating.

Winner will be announced on November 5, 2011. You'll get a RAK from me.

Have fun!

Here is what I made:

[img:width=500&height=500]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1317398656_16_FT0_img_4252.jpg[/img]

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Gorgeous Rae!! I love this layout! I'm not big on the Halloween theme but I will try to come up with something for display for this month.

Snagg1
          Send PM

holy cow! Rae that is outstanding. I am actually working on Halloween stuff for Petaloo. My blog post comes out on 10/8 so I may submit some of those things and hope to provide inspiration!

Snagg1
            Send PM

I love October and Halloween. I can't wait to play.

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Rae, what fun and your example is stunning!!!! You did this while getting ready to move? And taking care of the kids? OMG you are SAVAGE!!!!!!!!

Savage indeed! I love this Rae, very straight to the point.
              And your LO is so pretty, I love the pic!

cool

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Gorgeous Rae!! I love this layout! I'm not big on the Halloween theme but I will try to come up with something for display for this month.

Me either. Hopefully I can come up with something.

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

I love Halloween……great lo….great challenge….rae, you're definitely a super woman savage……

I love Halloween!! I love your LO…did you make the costume in the photo…because it is SUPER SWIRLY SWEET!! That is just way to cute!!
                  You are moving?? OMG..I have been away too long…hope your move goes well…you are a savage!!

Hugs

Totally freakin' gorgeous! I wanna swipe it for MY Halloween decorations! 🙂

Rae, that is one amazing design!!!!!! Stunning – and I am over the moon excited for you. really – just so happy with the news of your move.

Snagg1
                    Send PM

Oh wow, your layout is just stunning!! Really amazing, and that costume is fantastic, I don't really have any halloween stuff, so nut sure if i'll get to do this, but I will definitely be back to check out the amazing things everyone else does!

craftysprinkles
                    Swirly Scrapper
                      Send PM

Well, thanks for all your comments, ladies! I have to say, that I posted this layout on sb.com earlier today, and I got a comment that really ticked me off- it said that there was so much stuff that she couldn't see the picture. Who cares?

Krissy
                      Krissy
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

I saw that Rae, and then I looked at her layouts. Let's just say she has no imagination, style or class for leaving such a tacky comment.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 88 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.