Home Forums Scrap Chat Challenges October Don't be a Tool RR *TIME TO VOTE*

This topic contains 122 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by GinnyH GinnyH 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 123 total)
  • Author
    Kimberly
    Kimberly
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

WOW! Ladies you have really rocked this challenge!

StephD
      StephD
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Great lift Annie, love your vine circles and that adorable photo!

StephD
        StephD
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

I’m posting this early. My entry for team 3, week 4 following Ginny, Amy and Annie. The tools used are my sewing machine, Prima distress tool for the edge of the background paper, my compass for drawing the circle to follow for my stitching, Glue gun, heat gun for the two corner stamps that I added gold embossing ink to (it’s a bit hard to see in the photo). Since I don’t have a dog I used a photo of my grandson in his pool (summer photo), I’ve used chipboard, flowers, but no metal 🙁
          Oct RR

Hanne
          Hanne
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Here is my layout for team 2 week 4:

null

I loved the design, so I have sticked pretty close to the original.

Have used my Big Shot and a TH dies for the honeycombs, a MS punch for the butterflies, TH distress splatter brush for the gesso splashes on the background, a inkdistressing tool and distressing tool on some of the layers and my heatgun on the paintsplashes.

The is taken on Gotland, Sweden and shows a rauk (a stoneformation in og by the sea). This one I think looks like a man.

http://hanneshjorne.blogspot.no/

Merrihew
            Merrihew
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Beautiful LO, Steph! Love the stitched circle and your choice of pps! Perfect for this photo of your adorable dgs!

Fantastic LO, Hanne! I love all the layers behind the photos and the hexagons!

Merrihew
              Merrihew
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Here’s mine for Team 1, Week 4! I am so excited to follow Rae, Bec and Kim! I loved the design so much, so I stayed true to it. I used Zing embossing powder in Copper on the chipboard frame. I have some metal flowers and leaves in my flower clusters. I fussy cut the piece in the bottom right corner, added some flowers and popped it up with pop dots. The tools I used are: 1. heat gun, 2. craft knife, 3. Sizzix Big Kick, 4. Distezz it all, 5. Martha Stewart punch, 6. Ingvild Bolme distress tool. Awesome challenge, Kim! Thanks!

• This reply was modified 7 months, 3 weeks ago by Merrihew Merrihew.
                StephD
                StephD
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

Great lift Hanne, love all the layers and honey combs, very cool photo!

Love your lift Cheryl and great use with all of your tools!

Bec
                  Bec
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

Amazing round ladies!!!!

Steph your stitching is fantastic, and the colours on this layout go perfectly with that adorable photo.

Hanne, great use to the September kit. The hexagons and banners are working so well for team 2, they look amazing on your latout too.

Cheryl I love this layout, its a gorgeous finishing layout for team 1……who I have to say was the best team ?

droopidog
                    droopidog
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

You guys have rocked this challenge. Each and every layout was wonderful. I hope you found some new love for some old tools.

Now comes the hard part, time to vote. Please pm your top 2 favorites.

Kim
                      My Blog: http://droopidog.typepad.com/my_life_up_close_and_pers/

"Puff, Puff, Pass"

Kathi
                      Kathi
                      Swirly Scrapper
                        Send PM

every time i try to send a PM it kicks me back to the forum……help!!!!

take time to smell the roses

droopidog
                        droopidog
                        Swirly Admin
                          Send PM

Kathi, it’s doing the same for me. I’ll let Krissy know.

Kim
                          My Blog: http://droopidog.typepad.com/my_life_up_close_and_pers/

"Puff, Puff, Pass"

Kathi
                          Kathi
                          Swirly Scrapper
                            Send PM

glad I’m not crazy…don’t even go there!

take time to smell the roses

msjan1
                            msjan1
                            Swirly Scrapper
                              Send PM

Nope. I couldn’t vote either. If I hit the “send PM” button it makes me sign in again.

StephD
                              StephD
                              Swirly Scrapper
                                Send PM

Yea not letting me send a PM too.

GinnyH
                                GinnyH
                                Swirly Scrapper
                                  Send PM

Amazing layouts!

Steph, love that you got the sewing machine out!! Very pretty layout, love your PP’s.

Hanne, fab lift, loving all those layers and a cool photo!

Cheryl, love how you have used this months kit, beautiful!

ginny 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 123 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.