Home Forums Scrap Chat Pub Calls – Toots Oh, Drat!!!!

This topic contains 36 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 38 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

I opened my email this moing (could not get access at Camp), to find that 2 of my LOs were selected for publication by SNR. BUT!!!! they wanted confirmation within 72 hours, so I missed it by several. I sent a reply explaining that all that, but just got the stock email about submitting stuff back, so I suppose that I missed it.
      Oh, well, it's nice to know that my work was picked.

Awww…Peggy, I hope they publish it for you. Congrats though!

Snagg1
        Send PM

That's great news Peggy. If they don't get in this time, maybe they will next time. 🙂

That's disheartening news. But, if they liked your work, they'll like it again when you submit a l/o for another call.

Congrats on being selected Peggy!!!! Submit again if you missed it. They will pick you up again. Your work is beautiful!

Congratulations, Peggy! I replied to their email within just a couple of hours and they sent back the same stock email you got, so maybe they will still get published! Fingers crossed for you!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Congrats Peggy, hoping they still take your work. If not, they loved it once, they'll love it again.

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Thanks, guys.
            Like I said oh, drat, but I'm sooooo happy that they did select my layouts, published or not, makes me feel so warm and fuzzy, kwim?

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

awww Peggy….drat is right!!!!! Congrats though and hope they will still submit it 🙂

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Yeah it is cool to know they selected your stuff! Congrats for that!

That's disheartening news. But, if they liked your work, they'll like it again when you submit a l/o for another call.

I absolutely agree! Congrats, all the same 🙂

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Ah man Peggy! Congrats to you anyways!!!! You'll catch them next time!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Big Congrats Peggy!!! As Lisa said if they don't publish them this month just resubmit

craftysprinkles
                    Swirly Scrapper
                      Send PM

Congratulations, Peggy! I replied to their email within just a couple of hours and they sent back the same stock email you got, so maybe they will still get published! Fingers crossed for you!

Well, I put the thingy on my LOs at sbc just in case, I can always take them off.

Drat, Peggy! But I guess it wouldn't have beaten the Camp experience anyway. ;)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 38 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.