Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Technical Support Oh great computer genius guru!!

This topic contains 4 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  lisajoy 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Some of us are not able to link via a link embedded in a msg in the forum. I noticed that when I click on the link, this is what appears in the address:

http://www.swirlydoos.com/sd_plugins/forum/hyperlink (minus the quote marks)

rather than the address of the link. If I type the address in then I am directed to where I am trying to go. What is causing the link to fail when I click on it?

I hope this makes sense, I know what I'm saying but not sure if I've articulated it!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

YEAH, I have no idea why it does that… we've just kind of leaed to copy and paste the ones that don't hyperlink themselves =o/

Snagg1
          Send PM

@maggi43, can you give me an example please?

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Look at the thread Hello from Houston, TX in the. Introduce Yourself section posted by Berry71bleu. She has several links under her signature. Several of the girls replied in that thread that the links did not work for them and some said the links did work.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Snagg1
              Send PM

Well, it does help if you enter the link correctly.
              [ link=hperlink url ][/url] must be done to read
              [ link=http://www.whatever.com ]Link to my site[/url]

I have fixed her profile URL's :)

Thank you!!!!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.