Home Forums Scrap Chat General Stuff Oh, man!!!

This topic contains 29 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 6 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • Author

My desktop computer just dumped with all my pics and music. I've so bummed!!! I had an exteal hard drive, but now I'll have to buy a new puter……Merry Christmas to me!

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

awwwwwwwwww that sucks

That's no fun! Sorry Debbie! Hope you have everything saved on your hard drive.

Oh crap…not a good time of year for this to happen hope you had everything saved

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Bummer!!! Hope yuou didn't lose anything.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

🙁 Hope you were able to retrieve your files!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Oh that sux monkey butt!!

I've had that happen and lost EVERYTHING! Hope you didn't!

not good, not good!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Yikes Debbie!! Well at least you get a new puter out of it! that's always fun 🙂

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

OH NO!!!! Well, a new computer can be fun, right? 🙂

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

only IF you saved your stuff!! Unlike ME, who did not, then a new puter is the pits!!! Even tho it's new!

Maybe it's not terrible yet! I canceled my order for the new Dell this moing. I have a little guy who works at Best Buy, and he said that he could maybe save my Dell. I got a @#$@#% virus from Facebook that ate my hard drive little bits at a time. He said he could fix it! I'm praying, praying, praying! I did have most of my stuff on exteal HD, and I had made copies of all my iTunes songs. I had a black feeling that this was going to happen…..

Hope your little Geek Squad guy can save it for you!

Oh, gosh….me too!!!

Oh man! Sorry your are having computer problems! I hate computers problems!!!!! Hope you can get it fixed!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.