Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Photoshop Oh, my goodness…..

This topic contains 14 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 6 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

Since my desktop is inoperable right now…I'm using my laptop to do everything. I downloaded some pics tonight and tried to use PSE. I finally gave up. The area to work on seems like a postage stamp! I just can't do it! I really need a 40 screen! LOL

40 inches!!!! I hear ya though…

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

I wish!!! My boyfriend's parents have a dual screen setup with one being about 19in….I would LOVE to steal it to do my PS work!!! I currently only use a laptop so I'm used to a small space

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Oh, wow! Thank you!!! You reminded me that I can hook this postage sized screen up to my HD tv that is right above my work area!!! It's not 40 inches, but it beats a postage stamp!!!
      Hopefully my Geek is working on my computer. It crashed again right before he was finishing it up to bring back home. He said the virus wa hiding. Smart little booger!

Debbie, get well soon!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Oh, wow! Thank you!!! You reminded me that I can hook this postage sized screen up to my HD tv that is right above my work area!!! It's not 40 inches, but it beats a postage stamp!!!
        Hopefully my Geek is working on my computer. It crashed again right before he was finishing it up to bring back home. He said the virus wa hiding. Smart little booger!

pfft! I never thought of that…I have a 40 in that capable of hookup…gonna have to try that!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Snagg1
          Send PM

You girls like'em big!!!

[img:width=44&height=50]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1291052949_13_FT53900_sleazy.gif[/img]

hehehe

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Grabbed him!!!!!!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

hahaha nice ;D

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

40 inches….hmmmmmm…I have one I can hook up that's 50……LOL

I grabbed him too Peggy!!!!!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

You girls like'em big!!!

[img:width=44&height=50]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1291052949_13_FT53900_sleazy.gif[/img]

Hehee!!

[quote]
                  You girls like'em big!!!

Hehee!!
                  [/quote]

Hahahaha!!! Remember…..I'm from TEXAS! Everything is bigger here….and we're not big because we're 50% ice….like Alaska! LOL!!

Snagg1
                    Send PM

LOL

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.