Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff Oh where oh where did my mojo go??

This topic contains 35 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 7 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)
  • Author

I can't seem to find it so if anyone has any extra to share please send it my way.

Not sure if anyone noticed but I have been MIA for a while. I haven't scrapped in a little over a month and now have 2 kits sitting and waiting for me but I can't get anything going. I've been focusing on losing weight lately. Finally had a wake up call after Mother's Day and realized I need to get off my lazy butt and lose the 25lbs (or more) I gained since having my little girl (who is now almost 4!). I've been working out everyday and totally revamped my kitchen. Trying to eat as clean as possible. And got addicted to sparkpeople.com so that's where I've been spending my time. When I have found time to scrap, I've been so tired and just didn't want to sit there and do it (gasp!!) I did start a layout tonight which I'm happy about but I hit a wall so I walked away – don't want to mess it up.

Anyway, sorry for the book. Again, if you have any extra mojo – I'll take it ;D

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Sorry your mojo is on the run. It sounds like you have been doing other positive stuff though, so I wouldn't worry. When I get excited about something new, my scrapping takes a backseat until I get done with the newness feel. I always come back to scrapping though.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Good for you!!! If your dieting is what makes you happy then roll with it!! You'll get your mojo back!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

How is the diet working for you? Have you had any success? I had the same wake up call a few months back but mine was to feel better and end the headaches. I had given up on weight loss since I never could seem to move forward no matter how hard I tried (da thyroid!). I did allergy testing and found out that I was jacked up big time. Fast forward 3 months and I have lost almost 30 lbs, feel like a new person and even found some scrapping mojo along the way. Once you feel better I am sure it will all come back to you. Best of luck. Would love to hear updates!

Wow, Laura! Congratulations on the weight loss, but more importantly on feeling better! That is the main thing! WTG!

@Diana – OMG I love sparkpeople… Really helped me stay in check and I lost 20 pounds on it a year ago. Stay strong and keep it up. 🙂

Anyhoo, I'm sending the mojo goddess your way… Sometimes, watching youtube videos on scrappy stuff helps me, and sometimes just surfin the net will get me going too. I hope you get your mojo back soon! ;)

Maria.

Congrats ladies on your determination…now if only I could find mine!!

Thanks ladies for the for the kind words and support. I'm doing really well actually with the weight loss. I've lost 6 pounds so far and 4 inches off my waist. I have a ways to go but I'm taking it slow and steady. I've been working out 6 days a week and trying to eat as healthy as I can. Even went and bought fresh salad mix and tomato plants at the Farmers Market last night.

Laura – congrats on the weight loss and feeling better – that's awesome!

Maria – I love spark people too! Can't imagine doing this without it. And thank you for the mojo goddess she must have showed up ;)

I finished a layout today!! Whoo hoo! I think I'm getting back into the groove. Let's hope I can keep both up!

Diana, sounds like you are doing great! And you got your mojo back!!! Yay!

Thats awesome Diane!! Can't wait to see it. 🙂

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

yay Diana…let's see the page!!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

I am glad your mojo is tingling again

Oh Diana!! Your mojo will come back!! And that is wonderful that you are taking care of yourself. It is difficult when the children are young, because we lose ourselves while taking care of them. But we mustn't lose sight of our health!! Kudos to you for trying…And a little note on how I scrap…SLOWLY…I always walk away!! But I always come back!! lol…

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Can't wait to see your LO!!!

I've also been struggling with my weight…. lost the first 10lbs…. then lost 5lb more…. then gained it back…. the lost it…. however I did lose inches….and they, at least, have stayed gone…. I can wear my bathing suit and tank tops again, without looking 6 months pregnant!!! My face is also looking a bit thinner….. my wake up call was looking at all those Camp pictures….. I look so big and pale…. so I'm tanning and losing….. and should be back to my old self by the next Camp!!! 🙂

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Oh, and I've been working on the same LO all week…. NEED to get that done today!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.