Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Technical Support Oldtimers brains needed

This topic contains 3 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 5 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

As many of your know I have been trying to locate a scrapbook gallery page that ended with a scrabble necklace. My postings indicated with was from a 2009 gallery and I thought it was Graphic 45 or DA. According to what I looked for neither of those companies had Galleries in 2009.

Any idea if I am doing something wrong trying to find a 2009 gallery. The problem is I use three programs on my puter/ I use Inteet explorer, firefix ad googlechrome. I have gone back to the histories i february and unfortunately I have erased a bunch of them.

I thought I bookmaked it but am not being successful. Is there anyway to go back through histories for February when I was commenting on it?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

What galleries have been around since 2009. As I recall this was set up by year like 2012

It was the last page on this gallery and it very well might have belonger to the DA or to individual members. Any leads will be greatly appreciated as this is driving me nuts (I know Peggy I am already nuts.) :!

Snagg1
      Send PM

Kathy, I would suggest just googling for a scrabble necklace. You will probably find what you are looking for or even better! 🙂

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Kathy, I did find this one using Google: http://www.makeandtakes.com/links/scrabble-tile-pendant-tutorial Could this be what you're looking for? I see comments dated from 2008.
        As far as your computer goes, if you did delete the bookmark, I don't know if you can find the site. I'll assume that it's there, but unless you know the date that you visited the site, it would be like looking for a needle in a haystack the size of Texas.

TY very much. Peggy I love the tiles you found and their instructions. I guess I didn'[t make myself understood. I want to know what scrap clubs that were around in 2009 so I can figure out where I went. I have the idea how to do the tiles I just don'''t understand how to do it in rows. You guys are wonderful.

Just so you know I am trying hard to find it Ihave looked at 26,695 scrabble necklaces on Etsy. I guess I am determined or stupid or both. %-6

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Kathy, if it's blogs, I can't help you, I am so sorry…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.