Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff OMG! I finally made it!

This topic contains 33 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 35 total)
  • Author

I finally made the front page of sb.c!!!! I know it's not a big thing, but it's a big accomplishment for me! Doing the happy dance….and I got my beautiful kit today, and my new camera came in….and I'm taking Bryn to her first gymnastics class….all in one day!!! I may go buy a lottery ticket!!!

Now if I could just remember how to take a screen shot of that page??? tee-hee!

LOL! Sounds like an awesome day! Happy Cinco de Mayo!

WTG Debbie! it's a thrill each time, it's been a while since i've had the distinction 🙁

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

wtg 🙂 you have probably been on there lots and just never seen it lol

WTG, Debbie! Your ARE having a great day!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Whooo hoooo Debbie!!! Yep, better stop for a lottery ticket!! BTW, still trying to find a hot guy for ya! Problem is there are no wealthy tobacco farmers in these parts, LOL!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

WTGo Debbie!! Nothing but clear skies for you my dear! Feliz Cinco de Mayo! ;D

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Congrats!!

Awesome!!! Glad you finally saw it! But like Shona said..I bet u've been on there before and just missed it ;) If you win the lottery, will u buy me some Dusty Attic?

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

I have noticed that a LOT of swirlygirls are on there. WE ROCK!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Yes….We do Rock!!! My LO was on there for just a fleeting moment….but it was there! Maggi, your was on next! We are famous around there I guess….hummm….It's nice being famous…..right Savages?

I was on ustream, Lisa's channel, and there were 3 girls on there chatting…not Savages. They were saying that they had seen messages about swirlydoos on FB, Twitter, and three other places….They had to check it out! How's that for being famous!!!!

Snagg1
              Send PM

Congratulations Debbie! I've seen you on the front page recently!! Woo Hoo!!!

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Gratz Debbie!!!

Awwww!! Thanks all. It was a thrill…. I've seen lots of my Sistahs before, but never me. Now, I have.

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

WTG Debbie!!!!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 35 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.