Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Announcements OMGGGGGGGGGG

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Kimberly Kimberly 2 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Oh Lordy! Crazy right? We need a Swirly-gang margarita night at my house – STAT! Herman and David, how long till you can get here?

It has been INSANE this past month or so! Thank you everyone for being patient while we move the site to a secure locale, and while Herman and David completely REBUILT it in a matter of DAYS! Can you say whirlwind? And while they are battling that nightmare (with the help of Kim and Rae) i’m over here playing with all of your scrappy goodies. HAHAHA!!!

I’m getting back to it now – packing and shipping and getting the International ladies ready to roll, but wanted to stop in and say HI! And thank you to everyone working so hard to get our site back up and running!

LOVE YOU GUYS!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

As a side note, this is SOOOOOO much easier to use on my phone!! Yay!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

msjan1
        msjan1
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Glad things are back on track! What a crazy time for you. But, thank you all for the hard work.

GinnyH
          GinnyH
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Arh Krissy, sounds like a glass of wine time to me!! I think you deserve it!!!

ginny 🙂

Kimberly
            Kimberly
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Well enjoy the margaritas. The new site was a whirlwind!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.