Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Photoshop one more pleeeeze!!

This topic contains 24 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

here is another one that I need changed. I need the hat to be more maroon than red. Sorry to be a bother, but the reds in my pics don't match the reds in the kit, and really don't look right! SO, if you could help a sista out, I would be sooooo thankful! Thanks!

[img:width=600&height=922]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1290468887_66_FT0_img031.jpg[/img]

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

why are these soo B I G?? I resized it to 600, and it still takes up half the page! lol!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

gorgeous photo, cant wait to see the layout that it goes with 🙂

I'll work on it Robin. Hold on!

Here is a stab.

[img:width=600&height=922]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1290474401_177_FT52804_1290468887_66_ft0_img031.jpg[/img]

Here's a few!

Just the hat changed-

[img:width=390&height=600]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1290475176_38_FT52804_ashli1.jpg[/img]

Midnight color pro-

[img:width=390&height=600]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1290475213_38_FT52804_midnight-ashli.jpg[/img]

Gold-

[img:width=390&height=600]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1290475288_38_FT52804_ashligold.jpg[/img]

Porcelian-

[img:width=390&height=600]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1290475412_38_FT52804_ashliporcelain.jpg[/img]

One More!

[img:width=390&height=587]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1290477200_38_FT52804_starry-night.jpg[/img]

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Lisa you rock that program ….wow

ohhhh baby – I love the porcelain. Where is that from?????? LOve it

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

I tried to get my hubby to pose for a santa hat photo tonite, but he is so grumpy hehe…..so the dogs did 🙂

ohhhh baby – I love the porcelain. Where is that from?????? LOve it

Same place as the Midnight Color Pro Jen. http://www.ezactions.com/default.aspx

OK tomorrow when I can think clearly I am going shopping. I am crazy in love with porcelain. i am also in love with the other action you used on the tree photo with darln Ashli.

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Awesome stuff Lisa! You have totally inspired me! I told Santa that I wanted PSE v9 under the tree along with a how to book that I saw that looked good. And I joined that Elements site. I watched a couple videos that were good. So look out 2011, I am going to lea PSE!! That is my New Year's Resolution. You savages may need to throw a spear at me now and then to keep me at my resolution!!! If I lose my way, please remind me, LOL!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Awesome stuff Lisa! You have totally inspired me! I told Santa that I wanted PSE v9 under the tree along with a how to book that I saw that looked good. And I joined that Elements site. I watched a couple videos that were good. So look out 2011, I am going to lea PSE!! That is my New Year's Resolution. You savages may need to throw a spear at me now and then to keep me at my resolution!!! If I lose my way, please remind me, LOL!!

Ohhh my gosh. That will be such an amazing fit for your LO's. I cannot wait to see how you compliment them even that much more. You will have a friggin ball!!!!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Everyone's looks so great…I had to play…she is absolutely adorable!!!

The first is just recoloring the hat, the second is more glam I edited the color of her hat, added a little softness and brightened up her eyes and lips a bit 🙂

http://img25.imageshack.us/i/hatonly.jpg/

http://img72.imageshack.us/i/glamp.jpg/

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.