Home Forums Kit Talk Suggestions Onirie

This topic contains 64 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 7 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 66 total)
  • Author

Just because I would hate for Krissy to foget just how much I LOVE these papers… here they are again

http://www.onirie.com/PBSCCatalog.asp?CatID=532874

[img:width=300&height=188]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1278347494_95_FT0_mini-apercu.jpg[/img]
    [img:width=200&height=143]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1278347494_95_FT0_jevisu-200.jpg[/img]
    [img:width=225&height=134]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1278347494_95_FT0_pmapercunet30.jpg[/img]
    [img:width=150&height=113]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1278347494_95_FT0_img-pb.png[/img]

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

OH YA!! This is a MOOST HAVE!! Love these papers!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

hehehe I was in talks with the owner RIGHT before the crash. I'll get back on that for ya guys!

Krissy you are the BESTEST!!!!!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

a very big thank you – I love this stuff.

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Oh wow..those are so pretty. Are they a new company?

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Very pretty!!!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Oh YES!!!!

Ohhhhh….yummy!

The company opened in 2008… Here is the link for there blog but I don't see a translate button… anyways they have some beautiful pages. http://onirie.canalblog.com/

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Great find….I love these………..!!!!

These are beautiful!! Krissy is the bestest ;D

Those are gorgeous papers, especially the 2nd line..

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

The company opened in 2008… Here is the link for there blog but I don't see a translate button… anyways they have some beautiful pages. http://onirie.canalblog.com/

Thanks for the link!

I love how she's on top of it before we know it exists 8)
                  I remember someone mentioning these before

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 66 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.