Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Announcements Osama Bin Laden is DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!

This topic contains 16 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

We got him.  DNA proof, the body is in US Custody. President to address the nation momentarily.!

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAH!

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Holy crap that's awesome news!

really?

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

that really IS awesome news!!! I just hope there is no retaliation……..

Finally..Justice!!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

I just spoke with a friend …..she lost her dear friend in 9 11…she was only 35 and left behind an 18 month old daughter. She was relieved to see the news…she said it would help some with the healing after all these years.

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

I believe Osama's death to be a kind of closure to 9-11, for me anyway. Do I think terrorists will all just give up and go home now? Nope. Not a chance. I also believe that it would be detrimentally conceited of us to believe there will not be retaliation. Terrorists the world over just lost their leader – there WILL be retaliation. I just hope and pray that our servicemen and women, and our intelligence officials get the heads up before more lives are lost over this evil piece of trash.

Big hugs to all tonight! There is one less 'bad guy' threatening the lives of our children tonight.

Snagg1
                Send PM

I don't think it has really sunk in. Part of me believes it, part of me doesn't. It seems like this has been so long coming that I feel numb. I was pregnant when I watched people jumping from the Twin Towers and that horrible day. It's going to take a bit to sink in.

I lost 3 dear friends on 911…..2 classmates and a next door neighbor…Both of my uncles were in the towers that day and only by the grace of God, did they survive…. This hits to close to home for our family.

May he rot in pieces…

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

I had begun to think this day would never come. I am waving the flag and leaping for joy. Thank you God, there is justice, long overdue.

And now saying prayers for the world.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Hope that bastard is rotting in Hell. My daughter was watching the address last night and said He's in hell now isn't he mom. Cause he was a bad man I'm sure there will be retaliation….but I'm sure we'll be ready for those bastards.

God Bless America!

Continuing to pray for our troops and our country! God Bless America!

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

VERY BIG DITTO!!!!!!!!!

May he rot in hell!!!!!!!!

craftysprinkles
                    Swirly Scrapper
                      Send PM

[quote]

VERY BIG DITTO!!!!!!!!!

May he rot in hell!!!!!!!!
                      [/quote]

YES, ditto to both!!!!!

Krissy
                      Krissy
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

Beautifully said!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.