Home Forums Scrap Chat General Stuff Ouch..

This topic contains 94 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 96 total)
  • Author

you girls are making it hard to resist the kit…LOL

It is hard to resist. Peer pressure here is terrible ;)

yes, peer pressure is rampant here! love it tho'!

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Just wait till we start posting pages………

And yes…we LOVE to peer pressure!!!

Come on Mariellen…get the kit…you know you want it….who cares if you have to give up your first child..at least you'll have all the pretty paper….

:p

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

LMBO

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

LOL… If you are trying to resist, this isn't the place to say it. You will get lots of pressure from us savages!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

They're evil… cover your eyes!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

LOL

Snagg1
              Send PM

Ohhh look did anyone see that the swirly store still has some of the July Kt available!!!

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

you girls are making it hard to resist the kit…LOL

You should see the August add-ons. You would sign up ASAP!

Snagg1
                  Send PM

August addons Rae im in heaven!!!

I really don't know how anyone can even be part of this site without being in the kit club! It would be too painful! Then of course how you could possible be in the kit club and not be perm? Then how you could you possibly be in the club, perm on the add ons and not be on ER???? (no pressure tho)

Snagg1
                    Send PM

I really don't know how anyone can even be part of this site without being in the kit club! It would be too painful! Then of course how you could possible be in the kit club and not be perm? Then how you could you possibly be in the club, perm on the add ons and not be on ER???? (no pressure tho)

LMAO! I second that…

craftysprinkles
                    Swirly Scrapper
                      Send PM

[quote]

LMAO! I second that…
                      [/quote]
                      Me three!!!!!!!!
                      Wait until Reveal Day… You WILL crave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Krissy
                      Krissy
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

OH my…..

talk about peer pressure….. 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 96 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.