Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff Our Newest Furbaby

This topic contains 10 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 4 years, 12 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Meet Molly! We just got her this moing and she seems like a sweetie! DH will train her to be a cow dog. Today she spent the day leaing to ride in the pickup and not torture our other dog! LOL! Oh, and our dogs ride in the cab of the pickup, so if I go along, I really have to fight for a place to sit! !lol

[img:width=599&height=399]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1345773189_17_FT0_molly_.jpg[/img]

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Oh. Cheryl she is just adorable. I like dogs but I guess i
      I am a cat person at heart just because they don't need as much TLC. All animals are gifts from God in my opinion

Well, don't tell Molly, but I am more of a cat person also! LOL!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Our next door neighor has a Bishon named Molly that we love dearly. But i still don't want to walk her 3 or 4 times a day; every day

That's the great thing about living in the country. You don't have to walk the dog! You just open the door and let them out!

awww she looks so sweet Cheryl!!!!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

So cute, our friends have a border collie named Molly.

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

What a sweetie!!!!!!
            I'm afraid that I'm really a cat person, too!!!! Actually, you can count the dogs that I like on one hand. Literally.

cute – congrats!

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

So sweet!
              I love cats, sooooooo much! But, I do love dogs too. I hope to get a golden lab in the next couple of years.

She is too cute! I'm a dog person, but I prefer it when they belong to my kids, so they have to do all the work and I just get to love on them. Luckily, my DD has been told for years that she will get a puppy when she is 14, which lo and behold, she tus in January, so I figure by next summer there will be a pocket puppy in our house.

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Awww, so sweet, love dogs!!!!!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.