This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 4 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Snagg1
      Send PM

I see so many really beautiful and gorgeous cards made by Swirlygirlys and many of them have baubles and bangles that go beyond the edges of the card. I love the look but wonder how you address this if you are putting them in an envelope to give. It's only since I've joined Swirlydoos that I've really allowed myself to go over the top with building up thick layers of clusters for my cards and I've had to rethink how to mail those (card boxes). I suppose the overhang could be handled the same way but when selling cards the extra cost is a definite consideration. I'm going to be doing some farmers markets this year so I need to figure out a plan.

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

I just shipped really chunky over the edge cards in a bubble mailer. But if you want an evelope you may have to custom make it.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.