This topic contains 47 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  NanciOgilvie 6 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

This is the basic instruction to make a Paper Bag Matchbook. How you embellish is completely up to you.

I used items from the July Vintage Fae Kit

Supplies:

Paper Bags (3) 5 1/8 X 10 5/8 inches
      Card Stock
      Stapler
      Adhesive
      Lots of Embellies

IMG_8515-2.jpg

Take your card stock( this will be the cover) and cut 12 x 5 1/2
      optional: ink and distress

IMG_8510-1-1.jpg

IMG_8511-1.jpg

Score the cover at 1, 6.5 and 7
      IMG_8506-1.jpg

Fold at the score lines
      IMG_8507-1.jpg

I used regular size white paper bags. I only used three, but you can use up to six.
      IMG_8508-1.jpg

Measuring from the top of the paper bags, cut off the bottom sections at the 5 1/2 mark
      IMG_8509-1.jpg

At this time you want to embellish your bags. Ink, mist, distress. Even add thin embellishments
      IMG_8513-1.jpg

Now you can stack your bags and place them in the small fold of the cover. Staple
      IMG_8514-1.jpg

For the insert for the paper bags pockets, cut three peices of card stock at 4.5 x 5
      Embellish these insert to your liking. You can add photos, joualing ephemera,….whatever.
      IMG_8512-1.jpg

Depending how chunky you want your mini is up to you.
      IMG_8516-1.jpg

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Oooh..that's awesome Ang! Who woulda thought..a matchbook! Wow!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

This is gorgeous Angelica! I agree with Erica, I wouldnt of thought of a matchbook either

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Ang that is awesome!!!

Awesome tutorial, Ang! Thanks so much!

Is it just me, I am not seeing any photo's with this tute!! I wanna see!! I am at work and not sure the program is blocking out the pics. I can see the pic in the sneak, but not here!! waaaaaaa……

I see photos, Lisa! Must be they are getting blocked!

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Ang, I agree, this is such an awesome idea!!!! And your example is just beautiful!!!! Thanks so much!!!!

Thanks Ang, great idea and so many possibilites.

Ohhh what a gorgeous mini album. I love it. Thanks for sharing Ang!!!! great turorial!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

This is seriously cute! Thanks so much for sharing Ang.

I'm Home!! And I see gorgeous photo's!! Thank you for a wonderful tute Ang!! Just Gorgeous!!

Snagg1
                Send PM

Ang!!! I love it and I am going to give this a try with Timmy's Resist Kraft paper!!

I love it!!!!!!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Ang!!! I love it and I am going to give this a try with Timmy's Resist Kraft paper!!

I love it!!!!!!

Ohhh, that's sounds awesome!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Thanks girls!! It's really fun and super easy to do!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 49 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.