This topic contains 17 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

I haven't seen the mini paper rosettes but you can make smaller rosettes using the standard rosette die. Just cut some of the paper off the unscalloped side and if you need, cut some off of the part that folds and you will have a smaller rosette. I just made one that is nearly half the size of the die cut by doing this.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

brilliant!!

and if you double the paper when you die cut it, add them together and you get a fuller rossette.

i so need this die, after cutting a bunch at camp!

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Maggi, thanks for the tip.
        Shell, yes, you do!!!!

Great tips!!!! TFS

What cutting machine do you use with this die? Also, can anybody tell me if TH tattered flower works in the Cuttlebug?

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Irinel, the die will work on any machine. It's a little thicker than a Spellbinders or Quickutz, so you may have to play around to get the right sandwich.
          The Tattered Flower is actually a Sizzix Bigz and works just fine in the Bug.

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

brilliant!!

and if you double the paper when you die cut it, add them together and you get a fuller rossette.

i so need this die, after cutting a bunch at camp!

Yes you do!! It is so perfect for manly pages !

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Snagg1
              Send PM

AND, you can double layer the paper. Take a coordinating piece of paper and cut a thinner strip then lay it over the thicker strip and and cut!

Irinel, the die will work on any machine. It's a little thicker than a Spellbinders or Quickutz, so you may have to play around to get the right sandwich.

Thank you, Peggy. I was reluctant to buy any bigz because I don't want yet another cutting machine. With the cricut I have 4.

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

[quote]

Thank you, Peggy. I was reluctant to buy any bigz because I don't want yet another cutting machine. With the cricut I have 4.
                [/quote]
                4????? !amazed LOLOLOLOL that's true Savagery talking!!!!!
                Otoh, if you're thinking of a Vagabond, there are a lot of enablers here 🙂

Can someone post a link to this die please? I've been hearing about it but I don't think I've actually seen it. Sounds like something I need to have! ;D

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

There is this one that I have. There is also a mini paper rosette out now but I haven't seen that in persone yet so not sure how mini the rosettes are.

http://www.sizzix.com/product/2328

i need the die to make them out of the kaban paper we got in the embellie add on. i should have done it at camp, but didn't think of it then 🙁

Can someone post a link to this die please? I've been hearing about it but I don't think I've actually seen it. Sounds like something I need to have! ;D

LOL! How funny that this is not a matter of want anymore, it's a matter of need.

Snagg1
                    Send PM

i need the die to make them out of the kaban paper we got in the embellie add on. i should have done it at camp, but didn't think of it then 🙁

This would look great using the Kanban. I fussy cut the designs from the Kanban paper and made my own flowers. That paper is a bit more stiff than most transparency paper.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.