Home Forums Scrap Chat Scrap Room ORGANIZATION! Paper Storage

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by msjan1 msjan1 2 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    luv46kdz
    luv46kdz
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

So, this isn’t scrap room perse, it’s the upstairs den where the big puter and video games are, basically where all the kiddos chill and I scrap. My awesome hubby saw this rack posted on fb by my lss and brought it to my attention. For 40 bucks I couldn’t let it go. My dd Sophia came with and we picked it up. I have filled it ALL up. The amount of paper I have is sick to say the least. The first 3 racks are all G45 and I doubled up lines so as not to run outta room!

photo image.jpg1_zps9gazcd06.jpg

This has also prompted a destash of paper and stacks I no longer use. I’ll make a video and post it. All fit in a flat rate so $15+ $15.80 large flat rate ship is what I’m thinking.

• This topic was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by luv46kdz luv46kdz.
      Peggy
      Peggy
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Paula, I love this!!! Everything out and accessible, and you’re right: for $40, how can you go wrong.

I think you’ve discovered the one flaw, though, having it all out in the open makes you think “destash”, lol.

Still, I’m so impressed!!!!

A clean house is the sign of a lazy scrapper.

luv46kdz
        luv46kdz
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Peggy, when I saw how much I have I felt both happy and kinda sad that I haven’t used so much of it. Now that it’s front and center no excuses…I think ?

Sherrenae
          Sherrenae
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Would love something like this, but wouldn’t have the room. Congrats on a bargain, it looks great.

Peggy
            Peggy
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Peggy, when I saw how much I have I felt both happy and kinda sad that I haven’t used so much of it. Now that it’s front and center no excuses…I think ?

<hr>

<span id=”quote-reply-408651″ style=”display: none;”>luv46kdz</span>Quote

Yep, lol.
              I guess we all do that, buy a bit here and another few sheets there and maybe an entire collection or so, never actually having the time to use it all. And boy, it adds up.
              I’m done with purging. I don’t own anything that I don’t really want to use, but truth be told, I have enough to last me for several years. Who am I kidding? Make that several decades.

A clean house is the sign of a lazy scrapper.

msjan1
              msjan1
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Saw this on fb and love it. Great way to store the paper!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.