Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Blog Roll PaperFairytales Blog

This topic contains 10 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 6 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

not much there…but here it is! 🙂

http://paperfairytales.blogspot.com

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Love your background..so cute!! I'm following 🙂

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

I'm following too 🙂

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Following and admiring your awesome work!!

I'm following also…beautiful work!!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Im a follower 🙂 very nice blog 🙂 ….beautiful work!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

thanks girls!! 🙂

I like your background too!

Love the background and look forward to your sketches!! Following also 🙂

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Very cool!!!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

blog updated with my projects from the weekend 🙂

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Love you pumpkins!! I follwoing.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.