Home Forums Scrap Chat Challenges Passion Berry Project Kit Challenge ~WINNER~

This topic contains 87 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 4 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 89 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

If you get the project kit, this challenge is just for YOU!

Here's what we want this month:

1. Create a project using the August project kit! You MUST use the acrylic pieces and the silkscreens. Anything else is fine, but we want to see you using both of those. 🙂

2. Upload your project here on this thread, and also in the Passion Berry folder in the gallery by September 15th.

Winner will receive a RAK from me. (I'll post a pic of it this week to get you motivated!)

Here's what Andie and I did with the kit this month:

Andie
      1375566635_572_FT214185_augustacrylic.jpg

Rae
      1375561661_16_FT214185_aug_2013_sd_wall_hanging.jpg

We can't wait to see what YOU do with the kit this month!

Oooohhh..both of these are so pretty!

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Rae and Andie, Love these! Gorgeous!

Snagg1
          Send PM

Both of these are totally pretty! Great inspiration! Thanks!

so so so beautiful

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Gorgeous projects!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

LOL, I started this last night and by the time I left for work today, I had a totally different idea. I should have this done before the weekend. I hope.

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

These are both beautiful!

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

Done!!!!!
                  I had selected, cut and inked the papers before going to work the other day and was still not sure just what I was going to do, planning to let this project have its way, when I received an email from my DIL with these photos of Sophia hamming it up after getting a haircut at Sweet & Sassy. Perfect photos, perfect title and I'm so glad that I hadn't started on the silk screen images yet! I cut the title with my new toy, added some of the bling that came with the Embellishment Kit and glued on most of the black and grey blossoms. I used some old Timmy fasteners to connect the panels and a good sized length of the chain on the top.

[img:width=174&height=596]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1376578189_36_FT216351_20130815_sweet__sassy_wall_hanging_1.jpg[/img]

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

This is lovely, Peggy! Such a great idea to use pictures!

craftysprinkles
                    Swirly Scrapper
                      Send PM

Closeups top to bottom…

[img:width=538&height=596]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1376578233_36_FT216351_20130815_sweet__sassy_wall_hanging_2.jpg[/img]
                      [img:width=551&height=593]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1376578249_36_FT216351_20130815_sweet__sassy_wall_hanging_3.jpg[/img]
                      [img:width=572&height=588]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1376578265_36_FT216351_20130815_sweet__sassy_wall_hanging_4.jpg[/img]

Krissy
                      Krissy
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

Peggy that is so pretty. Love how the silk screens came out and those pics of Sophia are priceless.

Snagg1
                          Send PM

This tued out fantastic Peggy! Silk screening looks great and that little imp is such a character!

So so gorgeous Peggy!!!!!

craftysprinkles
                          Swirly Scrapper
                            Send PM

Peggy, this couldn't possibly be any cuter! What a doll Sophia is and your techniques are flawless! fun, fun, fun!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 89 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.