Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Announcements PDFs for Ingvild & Trish's Workshops

This topic contains 64 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 6 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 66 total)
  • Author

Anyone know when the PDFs will be sent out for the workshops today?

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

I was just wondering the same thing. It almost sounded like we should have already received an email, but I didn't get one and I bought both kits??? Good question!

Snagg1
        Send PM

Krissy said in the class that she will be emailing them

I bought both kits also and was following along with the live broadcast, but either my ISP or the transmission to Ustream kept going out until I finally just got too far behind 🙁 (

DOn't worry ladies….Krissy always comes through…

I was also following and my inteet went off also. Having it to yourself will be nice cuz you can pause it, do the steps and move on when ready.

Snagg1
          Send PM

The inteet is awesome….when it plays along! LOL It was great to be there live with all the action. I find that I can follow along to a point and then I have to stop and just listen.

Something about my creative process wants me to slow down and think about what I'm doing and make considerations about changing things up. LOL Now I can go back and watch the videos. 🙂

I was having a hard time with the sound. It was not clear and was very distorted. Anyway to fix that?

I agree Lisa I think when I actually sit down to do the actual project I will be shutting it off so I don't get behind all the time.

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

I'm forever hitting pause with recorded tutes, that's why I love them.
            Krissy said that she'd be sending out a PDF provided by Trish and would be checking with Inveld to see if she had one, too.

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

The inteet is awesome….when it plays along! LOL It was great to be there live with all the action. I find that I can follow along to a point and then I have to stop and just listen.

Something about my creative process wants me to slow down and think about what I'm doing and make considerations about changing things up. LOL Now I can go back and watch the videos. 🙂

I'm with you Lisa..If you miss one thing you're lost. But it was fun !!!

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Did either of you finish yours? I started Ingveld's (and skipped lunch before work), but had to leave. I obviously never started Trishe's but it's a moooooost do, her's is gorgeous!!!!!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

No I haven't finished yet!!

Please post pictures of your projects when you finish them! It would be so fun to see them!

I finished mine and will get pics. Where do I post. I didn't do Trish's was just stalking to see and it is really the only time I am social while scrapping, I do not have a scrapping buddy :sigh: I followed Ingvild, which I like to change things up but I didn't.

Hi everyone! I'm a newbie here, but purchased the kits and played along with some of you on ustream yesterday!!! What a blast that was:) Just wanted to say hi, and hope to see some of the finished works! I finished Ingvilds, but still working on Trish's! I guess I'll wait for the PDF:)
                  Happy Saturday:)

Jamie

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 66 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.